Waxing knees?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hertsgirl

Reaction score
Any good tips for waxing knees. For some reason the wax always gets really stuck and the hair sometimes just does not come off.

Xx

I used to have this problem too!
I find that doing it in small sections with a new clean strip helps. Also making sure the knee is bent so the skin is tight [emoji4]

I always find the consistency of the wax helps the thinner the better (be careful of the temperature) I also find moving the leg in to different positions always stretch the skin [emoji5]️[emoji5]️

Hate knees! They're always dry which adds to the problem. If they're reg clients encourage exfoliation and moisturising weekly so they're well prepped for when they next visit you X

I used to have this problem too, use talc it stops your wax sticking to the dry skin, and thin application on bent knee
Xx

Oil them then dab off the excess. Rub the strip to warm it. Knees are dry, that's the problem.

Bent knee and divide the knee so you do sections on the lower part and sections on the upper part always find it helps me :)

Thin layers bend the knees and when you put the strip on I apply a lot of pressure and pat it quite hard then remove . It comes off clean without any tugging or wax being left on the skin .

I apply it thin and do it in to square patches one on each side of the knee one after the other so that the knee is overlapped in the middle to ensure all hair is removed.

Okay so I Just did a leg wax, knees so dry!! Thank you to everyone who commented on this post, you're advice gave my client lovely hairless knees with no problems at all xx

Skin has to be tight for the best results!

Latest posts

Back