Waxing the very top of bikini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitalityTherapies

Reaction score
I'm terrible at waxing - 90% down to my confidence. I especially hate bikini and intimate but I want to get over this. I've had a bad experience with it and wanted to clarify the method people use. I was taught to start at the top but the bad experience I had, the lady had her hair quite long (so should have trimmed it I'm guessing) and it grew down and in so I was stumped where to start as the wax got caught up and it became a mess. I'm now doubting everything I know.

Would it be better and should I start from the bum up so that I always have a smooth area to work from?

I always work from the bottom and sides first then you will have smoother sections from which too lift the wax xxx

I start at the thigh area and work inwards

Why don't you book up some training with someone who really knows their stuff? I trained with Kim Lawless who not only shows you the technique but gives you the confidence with her training approach. It's worth every penny and you'll earn it back quickly and easily.

I agree just re train it would do you any harm except boost your own confidence. I have done loads of re fresher courses and it really does help.

I think you need to be quite confident in intimate waxing already before you start straying from what you learned during your training and trying out new techniques that you haven't been taught firsthand.

Definitely worth doing some refresher training.

Latest posts

Back