Waxing with the KING!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I travelled a long and weary road to get to our wax king Andy (Axiom) over in Basingstoke to do my male brazilian course and I just cannot put into words just how fantastic it was.

Andy is an absolutely brilliant teacher (but I knew that already), he is the consumate professional in everything he does and the course material he provided is in my opinion second to none.

I was so worried before I went on my course about being so nervous I couldn't get the wax on, or that I would make a complete fool of myself but I cannot believe how calm I was, I put that down to Andy's professional and calming way he approaches his teaching.

Andy performed the treatment on the first client of the day although he did get us to help a little and then my learning buddy **Tracey** and I performed the treatment on the next two models. The day went so quickly but I didn't want to go home at the end of the day.

Also a great big thanks to Zoe (Zo Zo) for making the effort to join my partner, me and Andy for dinner on Sunday evening, it was a pleasure to meet you again Zoe, maybe next time it will be in Manchester??

I could just ramble all day about how great he is but I might embarrass him.

Thanks Andy, you are da man!:hug::hug::hug::green:

It sounds like you had a fab day hun!! and a fab teacher!!!

Well done for doing so well and being so calm!!

xxxx

Wow, it sounds like you had a wonderful time, I'm so glad, it makes such a difference if your teacher is the bees knees - I know :lol:

i am gona be doing his class next time he does 1 in london, cant wait. sounds like it will ne great!!x

Well we had a great day and the company was second to none as always!!!!

Got to see a variety of different techniques and also how to wax with peircings which was fabarooney !!!!!!

Andy's course was indepth and to the point with plenty of theory as well as the pratical hands on. We even had a test paper - so wont know if ive passed till its been sent back !!!! A complete and utter professional tutor in all ways and totally recommend your course to anyone wanting to expand there service menu into male waxing.

I could go on an on and on - but dont want to embarrass the poor man !!!!!:hug:. A tru inspriation to all !!!!:Grope:

Got some great pics as well so will post when I get a minute to get them off the camera.

Now next stop - Lori coming over - cant wait !!!!!

well done you two, you are very brave. I would love to go and do the male waxing, but it scares me far to much, lol. Well done!

andy is fab , if i was brave enough i would soo do the course , lol

well done you two, you are very brave. I would love to go and do the male waxing, but it scares me far to much, lol. Well done!

Do you know what I felt exactly the same as you before I got there. It was sooooo fab I just can't tell you. You should do it honestly.

Do you know what I felt exactly the same as you before I got there. It was sooooo fab I just can't tell you. You should do it honestly.

I felt nervous too before I went to train with Andy.. but he just instantly put you at ease. It was a wonderful days training, I learned so much. The manual - I will call it a manual as it weighs a ton... is just jam packed full of information about male intimate waxing, after care plus marketing.. its fantastic. And Andy has wrote it all himself :hug:

If anyone was worrying about doing this course, you will certainly enjoy it with Andy. I am saving up now to go and do a days training on male full body.

Yay, glad it went well :)

:cry: ~~emms wants to be trained by Andyyyyyy~~ :cry:

I am so looking forward to doing some training with Andy as soon as possible !

I travelled a long and weary road to get to our wax king Andy (Axiom) over in Basingstoke to do my male brazilian course and I just cannot put into words just how fantastic it was.

Andy is an absolutely brilliant teacher (but I knew that already), he is the consumate professional in everything he does and the course material he provided is in my opinion second to none.

I was so worried before I went on my course about being so nervous I couldn't get the wax on, or that I would make a complete fool of myself but I cannot believe how calm I was, I put that down to Andy's professional and calming way he approaches his teaching.

Andy performed the treatment on the first client of the day although he did get us to help a little and then my learning buddy **Tracey** and I performed the treatment on the next two models. The day went so quickly but I didn't want to go home at the end of the day.

Also a great big thanks to Zoe (Zo Zo) for making the effort to join my partner, me and Andy for dinner on Sunday evening, it was a pleasure to meet you again Zoe, maybe next time it will be in Manchester??

I could just ramble all day about how great he is but I might embarrass him.

Thanks Andy, you are da man!:hug::hug::hug::green:

Glad you had a fabby day, I knew you would! :hug:

I do get a bit of interest in it from male clients, and there isnt anyone in this area that does i, so maybe I will! Maybe.....lol

I would like to do the boyzillian course but i'd be too worried doing it with Andy incase i spent the whole time oggling at him cos he's so lovely lol

(Sorry Andy couldn't resist i know how you get shy with the female attention :lol:)

So do I book in with you for a back, sack, crack, or just a Brazilian ?

There is such a buzz for waxing it seems lately...

I want to learn .... NOW!!!!

Glad you had a great time xxxxxxxxxxxx

So do I book in with you for a back, sack, crack, or just a Brazilian ?

We like to call it a Brazilian, but just check with the client what they actually want / expect... The thing is with bsc, peeps might think they're getting their back done when really it's their butt :)

Yes I still want to train with Andy; and will do when I've saved some pennies for it.
Claire x

There is such a buzz for waxing it seems lately...

I want to learn .... NOW!!!!

Glad you had a great time xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow I love that icon of yours!

Latest posts

Back