Ways to advertise my charity event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Been a busy bee organising the charity pamper event im holding & all stalls are booked ive come up with some ways to advertise the event and i was wondering is there anything i have missed out? anymore ways i can advertise the event?

Already have:
Gumtree - Done
Netmums - Done
Stall finder - Done
Poster in supermarkets & all shops
Radio - Done
Newspaper
Telling all my current clients
Facebook group - Done
Posters around the schools & handing out leaflets to the mums
Wherecanwego.com - Done
Posters in gyms
Handing leaflets in town
Leaflet dropping.

Anymore ideas?

Hi Geeks,

Been a busy bee organising the charity pamper event im holding & all stalls are booked ive come up with some ways to advertise the event and i was wondering is there anything i have missed out? anymore ways i can advertise the event?

Already have:
Gumtree - Done
Netmums - Done
Stall finder - Done
Poster in supermarkets & all shops
Radio - Done
Newspaper
Telling all my current clients
Facebook group - Done
Posters around the schools & handing out leaflets to the mums
Wherecanwego.com - Done
Posters in gyms
Handing leaflets in town
Leaflet dropping.

Anymore ideas?

Why don't you change your profile as well and put it in the bottom, so everyone can see it?

Su x

Have you just advertised in your paper or have you asked them to do a piece for you? They should be willing to help in the name of charity. Best wishes babes. x

Have you asked the charity involved to help you with any advertising or do they have a site that can be advertised on?

Do you know someone who works in your local hospital? In my local hospital, there is a large noticeboard, where a lot of charity events are advertised, hundreds of staff, visitors and patients pass it every day and stop and look at it.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back