Website appointment booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poseidon94

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure what they're actually called but I know you'll all get what I mean.

Anyway, I've been looking into website designs because so far, I've only been using Facebook/word of mouth etc.
My partner is quite nifty (I say quite... He's awesome) at techy things, and showed me that you can have something on your website that shows availability and they can book themselves in!
Do any of you use it? Does it work for you? Also, can you set it so deposits must be paid for the booking to secure?
I feel like its a brilliant idea I just don't know what to do, as I've never known anyone who uses it.

Thank you in advance :) xxx

I have this through my computerised booking system called Salon Iris.
People can book with me or my daughter, they can book up to 3 treatments, and they can pick a time. It is fab!

I don't take a deposit because I would find that hard to monitor. In the year (nearly) that I have been doing it, I have had 1 rogue booking. The email address seemed dodgy, so I emailed them and sure enough, it bounced back!
My system is fully backed up and monitored by Salon Iris which does give me peace of mind, and clients can't see my diary, it just tells them the gaps that are available, if that makes sense!

Vicki x

Ahhh that sounds good! I'd really love one that takes deposits though, I'm not great with computers and stuff myself but my partner is and he'd be the one who kept on top of it!
How does yours work? Do they have to leave a contact number and such or just an email address and name?
Xx

Latest posts

Back