Website for your beauty business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinkOfPink

Reaction score
I'm just interested to know how many of you have websites for your beauty business? Or do you just use social media to promote your business?

X

I have both website and salon Facebook page.
I think you need to have both - website for full detail on everything and Facebook for news and new promotions.
I also share fb posts to other local groups.

When you post a promotion on Facebook put your website address at the end to send viewers to the website for further detail.

I have both. My website is much more of a window to my business than my Facebook page. I have a lot more info about treatments etc x

A website is a must for any business. Depending on your business will depend on the website but yes, everyone needs one.

Also unless you want to pay to 'boost' every post on social media, you'll struggle to reach all your likers.

You can read more about it here - Social Media Traffic is DEAD

I have a FB currently, I believe that if your FB is well-managed, then you don't really need a website. I have only 4 chairs in my barbershop, so my place is a bit small...However, I stick to my software to stimulate client flow.

I have to say I think a website is a must. I have many clients who have no idea about Facebook. We always ask how clients found us and for many it was google that landed them on our website. Any old website doesn't work either. You really need a user friendly attractive site. It doesn't have to be expensive, it does need to reflect you and your business.

Vic x

I reckon that about 5% of my clients (and most loyal) do not have internet, email or have a mobile phone let alone Facebook! Let's not forget this type of client...

I'm desperate for a website can anyone recommend where to start please

I'm desperate for a website can anyone recommend where to start please
I don't want to blow our own horns but we've done a few fellow geeks sites so feel free to request a quote from us on our website.

I build my own on wix.
http://www.wix.com
It's a website builder so you drag & drop literally. No coding experience needed and it's free.
I also have Instagram and just created a facebook page.

Latest posts

Back