Website - Special Thank You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess-jamie

Reaction score
Hi All

I would just like to say a Huge Big Thank You to Ruth Mills a fellow geek on here, for designing my website from scrath.

Ruth worked all her spare time on this, nights and weekends, i never needed to speak to ruth everything was done via email or this site. Ruth never let me down one.

I had a company Name and colours i wanted but No Logo or how i wanted it look. So this is where Ruth worked her magic.

The website is better then i could ever have imagined.

Ruth is the middle of creating software for salon and mobile therapist, this works side by side with the website, so it great i dont need to keep pestering Ruth with the Changes i have.

i.e when i want to up my price or add treatment, i use the software to change the details and it changed the website qutomaticly.

What a great piece of software.

Please take a look at my website.

www.sparklesonline.co.uk

Hi,

Had a look at your website it looks fab!

J x

I love your website.. I think it looks great! Love the name too!

I wish you lots of sucess!

Your website is fab! Hope it brings you lots of business ( I'm sure it will)
And well done to Ruth you done a great job as always!

Congratulations on your new website and well done Ruth! I hope it brings you loads of new business xxx:)

Ruth has done a fab job hunny,
she is in the middle of making mine at the mo and i am very impressed so far :hug:

Thank you guys.

It has to be said it has been a great pleasure to work with ruth on this, i am picky so im surprised that Ruth hasnt lost it with me. lol

Also its great as i can change the price list and the special offers myself with bugging Ruth as she has the Salon Software to my website that she is in the middle of designing.

Great website hopefully you'll get plenty of business from it. Ruth has done my website and I'm always asking her to change things for me. I was very happy with my website and I've had a lot of customers from it. I would highly recommend her.

Well done Ruth x

Thank you guys.

It has to be said it has been a great pleasure to work with ruth on this, i am picky so im surprised that Ruth hasnt lost it with me. lol

Also its great as i can change the price list and the special offers myself with bugging Ruth as she has the Salon Software to my website that she is in the middle of designing.

LOL, thanks Laura :)

But don't worry, you've got nothing on a certain person in the office where I work who asks you to do something then when you do it says that no that's not what he meant so you have to change it again... and again...

Latest posts

Back