WELCOME MERYL k

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYGIRL

"Young Master Geek"
Reaction score
HIYA PEEPS

COULD WE ALL SAY A BIG HIYA TO MY COLLEGE TUTOR MERYL, SHE BEGAN MY NAIL TRAINING AND I HAVE SINCE PASSED MY KNOWLEDGE ON TO HER..............SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE. LOVE THIS WOMAN. SHE IS DOING HER CND MASTERS SOON SO LOTS OF ENCOURAGEMENT NEEDED.NICE TO SEE YOU HERE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOU AND KAREN XXXX:hug: :hug: :hug:

NYGIRL said:
HIYA PEEPS

COULD WE ALL SAY A BIG HIYA TO MY COLLEGE TUTOR MERYL, SHE BEGAN MY NAIL TRAINING AND I HAVE SINCE PASSED MY KNOWLEDGE ON TO HER..............SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE. LOVE THIS WOMAN. SHE IS DOING HER CND MASTERS SOON SO LOTS OF ENCOURAGEMENT NEEDED.NICE TO SEE YOU HERE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOU AND KAREN XXXX:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hi Meryl it is nice to see you on here and to have you onboard so to speak.....t's nice to see a college tutor that is keeping up with whats hot and whats not in teaching........... hugs to you, yousound like a great gal xxxx
Good luck with your Masters xxxx

P.S. NyGirl why are you shouting, boy you must be exited lol..... Caps chaps xxxx

AM I IN CAPS??????? any better i have to do my sign in stuff in caps and forget to turn it off........sozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:hug:

Thats cool hun.......... thanks xxxx

Hiya Meryl and welcome to geekdom :hug:

Welcome Meryl, its good to see more tutors on here. Good luck in your masters, i'm sure you won't need it.:D

Welcome Meryl. Nice to see you here. And to know we have so many people on here that can give us guidance and help.
Good luck also with the Masters.
Sherry

Latest posts

Back