Wella ash toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherlily

Reaction score
hi there everyone. i was wondering if some one can help me. i have only ever used and been trained in paul mitchell colours. i am now trying out wella but cant seem to understand there toners. what would be the equivilant of using paul mitchell uta toner in wella colours? thanks for any help in advance xxx

Hi. I used wella for years, then we changed to Paul Mitchell a year ago. I'd say that /18 relights would be good or 10/1 with pastel.

Hi. I used wella for years, then we changed to Paul Mitchell a year ago. I'd say that /18 relights would be good or 10/1 with pastel.
hi ooo okay shall try that then thank youu xx

10/1 but mixing it with 1.9% instead of pastel is soo much better! I also used to have a reaction to the pastel toner peroxide and the 1.9% smells nicer makes hair shiny and feels conditioning! 10/8 is amazing but can be too ashy

10/1 but mixing it with 1.9% instead of pastel is soo much better! I also used to have a reaction to the pastel toner peroxide and the 1.9% smells nicer makes hair shiny and feels conditioning! 10/8 is amazing but can be too ashy
thank you :) x

Latest posts

Back