Wella Colour Touch (or other demi) alternative to Wella T18?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darcydarcyc

Reaction score
What is a good (preferably colour touch) alternative to wella T18 toner? (to get silverish white hair)
I find that colour charm line by wella is a bit damaging..
I am looking for something that is more demi permenant like the colour touch line (deposit only colour) maybe to use with a 10vol developer or even less
Thanks guys!

What is a good (preferably colour touch) alternative to wella T18 toner? (to get silverish white hair)
I am looking for something that is more demi permenant like the colour touch line (deposit only colour) maybe to use with a 10vol developer or even less
Thanks guys!
L'Oréal have amazing toners Dialight Frosted peal milkshake is really nice. X

Thanks guys!
There is a wella group on Facebook, I started a thread on the Facebook page asking a similar question(I can't get colour charm where I am) the overwhelming response was 10/81+a little 8/81 for a natural looking grey, 10/81 on its own for a lighter (slightly flat) grey and 10/6 for a icy white. 10/6 only works on pale yellow hair and you have to watch it for 10 mins or more to make sure The actual hair doesn't go violet(though the product will regardless) 10/81 is in colour fresh-a true semi colour line. 10/81-8/81 and 10/6 can be found in colour touch, a true demi line and koleston perfect, which I'm sure you're acquainted with :)

There is a wella group on Facebook, I started a thread on the Facebook page asking a similar question(I can't get colour charm where I am) the overwhelming response was 10/81+a little 8/81 for a natural looking grey, 10/81 on its own for a lighter (slightly flat) grey and 10/6 for a icy white. 10/6 only works on pale yellow hair and you have to watch it for 10 mins or more to make sure The actual hair doesn't go violet(though the product will regardless) 10/81 is in colour fresh-a true semi colour line. 10/81-8/81 and 10/6 can be found in colour touch, a true demi line and koleston perfect, which I'm sure you're acquainted with :)

Hi, i have been wondering the same myself this is very helpful thanks :)

I swear by Koleston 10/16 with pastel for removing yellow tones, for a more ashy look mix part 10/16 with 10/8 and pastel. The 10/81 colour touch works only on pale yellow hair and I find doesn't take as well on course hair. Works brill on fine hair though as a toner ☺

Hey, would you be able to link me to the wella facebook group. I've recently changed our salon to the CT range and I'm trying to get some nice toning recipes!!

Latest posts

Back