Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xhoniebunnyx

Hair, Beauty and SPMU
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I am wanting a 7.3 but with extra coverage for grey hair. Should I mix 77.0 and 7.3? This is what the woman in Sally's told me to do (77.0 with a dash of 7.3) but I'm unsure. I'm not familiar with Wella!
Please help xx

Double base should only be mixed with mix tones I would suggest 77/0 with 0/33 xx

Hi guys.

I am wanting a 7.3 but with extra coverage for grey hair. Should I mix 77.0 and 7.3? This is what the woman in Sally's told me to do (77.0 with a dash of 7.3) but I'm unsure. I'm not familiar with Wella!
Please help xx
30mls of 77/0 and 4mls of 0/33 6% ;-) xx

Thanks guys, looks like I'll be going back to get another tube then!

Thank goodness for salon geeks! 💗

The double bases go a bit darker by the way

[QUOTE=Chantelle
Hi! Just out of interest, how come you're not supposed to mix double base colours with other colours? What will happen if you do? X

Double bases are designed for resistant and white hair if you mix double base with a single base it won't do anything it will just turn the double base to a single base anyway say If u mix a 66/0 and 6/7 it won't make a 66/7 it will just make a 6/7 and it won't cover as well hope this helps xx

Ahh thank you! So if I use 5/77 but I want a bit more depth to avoid it being too ginger on the roots, could I use 5/77 + 5/0 with 3% peroxide? Natural hair colour is fair & ashy & grabs onto warm tones! Thanks xx

Ahh thank you! So if I use 5/77 but I want a bit more depth to avoid it being too ginger on the roots, could I use 5/77 + 5/0 with 3% peroxide? Natural hair colour is fair & ashy & grabs onto warm tones! Thanks xx

Why not just use 5/07?

Latest posts

Back