Wellastrate - Help Needed Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QT*KT

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a new client who wishes for have her hair chemically straightened. The salon she used to go to used Wellastrate on her hair.

I have brought the products, read up on the instructions and am feeling pretty confident. My only issue is the blowdry / use of irons inbetween the 1st stage and the neutralising stage. It mentions that a hot iron fluid is needed. However, I can't buy this anywhere!! My wholesalers don't stock it in store and it's not available on line!! Can I still blowdry and straighten with irons without this product? Can I use an alternative hot iron spray?? Please help!! Many thanks xx

Hello?? Please can anyone help???.......x

Never used it Hun just bumping this up so hopefully someone will help out xx

Hi All,

I have a new client who wishes for have her hair chemically straightened. The salon she used to go to used Wellastrate on her hair.

I have brought the products, read up on the instructions and am feeling pretty confident. My only issue is the blowdry / use of irons inbetween the 1st stage and the neutralising stage. It mentions that a hot iron fluid is needed. However, I can't buy this anywhere!! My wholesalers don't stock it in store and it's not available on line!! Can I still blowdry and straighten with irons without this product? Can I use an alternative hot iron spray?? Please help!! Many thanks xx

Hey :)

I posted a couple of threads on here a few weeks back about wellastrate....no replies so obviously noone uses it haha.
I was also unsure about the ironing as i couldn't get the fluid either...but i had a brazilian blow dry heat protector so used that...not sure if its compulsory but sure it will just depend on the condition of her hair :)
Possibly just turn the temperature of your irons down lower than the temperature it says in the instructions.... x

Thanks guys for your help!! I used it last night and I don't know why it isn't more popular? I think it's great! I used a heat protector spray and was just really careful about how long I applied heat to the hair for. The end result was amazing! After, I blowdried and didn't even have to use the straigheners, and her hair looked lovely. Would definitely use again x

Latest posts

Back