What are you all doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been waving to Kate Middleton passing through town :) x x

Nothing out of the ordinary then lila

Lol xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I'm sat with tonsillitus can't even swallow my own saliva with out being in agony, its gross & I just wanna get better xx

I'm sat with tonsillitus can't even swallow my own saliva with out being in agony, its gross & I just wanna get better xx

Ah no she's my bezzy ;)

Poor you that's awful hope you feel better soon, try gargle salt water Hun x x x

Sending my oldest son off to preschool!

Yet again sat in the car outside gymnastics awaiting my teen to finish training while my small person is snoring beside me.. Been out here 3hrs now YAWN 💤

Sat on the sofa in my slanket with a glass of wine...as it should be ;)

Jealous.com just in from wee man football training cold and tired blanket and a wine sounds so good X

I'm with you! Glass of vino watching mount pleasant after doing daughters brows tint n shape! ;))

Lying in bed with a hot choc and biscuits watching Jeremy Kyle! Lol day off work, to cold to get out of bed! X x

Spent the morning waxing, tinting, filing & polishing myself after the last few weeks of being so busy!! Iv even managed to sit & have lunch & enjoy a brew to day time tv!! Off to pick my boy up from school soon & spend some quality time with him!! Simple things please simple minds ey!! :)

Just baked some cookies. Now having one with a cuppa earl grey and catching up on this week's Supernatural. Love me some Sam & Dean.

I'm sat in the airport waiting for my flight. So excited I can't keep still :)
Vicki x

I'm sat in the airport waiting for my flight. So excited I can't keep still :)
Vicki x

Have a fantastic time :)

I'm waiting for my boyfriend as picking me up and moving some of my bits to my new house :) x x

Have a fantastic time :)

I'm waiting for my boyfriend as picking me up and moving some of my bits to my new house :) x x

Oooo new house. Have lots of fun :) xx

I've just finished my lunch and am waiting for my landlady to bring a hay bale round to try and stop my house from flooding. I have a puddle at my back door. eek!

At hairdressers was having highlights redone but decided to go dark with lighter pieces. Bye bye blonde.. Can't wait for result! Teehee x

Trying to stop my kids fighting! They always want he same blooming toy! They are only 1 & 2 btw, the fun lol x

Trying to stop my kids fighting! They always want he same blooming toy! They are only 1 & 2 btw, the fun lol x

I feel your pain. Mine are nearly 1 and nearly 3. Xx

I have just got back from an interview for my old job. Start the 5th nov :) I'm only doing nails p/t now as I can't afford to keep dipping into our savings for our mortgage everytime I have a quiet week. :(

Now having a brew whilst the kids are out with nanny walking the dog and looking at baby things :) not even duffed up yet lol but I always plan and can't wait to buy!!

Have a good weekend all!!! X x x

Yay on your job nails, I work part time as a carer & do my beauty part time, its nice to have regular money coming in as like you say the quiet periods are not so good & bills don't pay for thereself,

Good luck on the baby thing too.

xx

Latest posts

Back