What are you thankful for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickafish

Reaction score
It's past midnight here now, and if I were back home, I'd be one of them crazy people that are just heading out for Black Friday deals. :lol: But anyway. It's still Thanksgiving in the US so this thread isn't completely too late. Since we've got a nice little geek family here, lets pretend we're all at the table ready to enjoy our turkey day meal, and go around the table and say what we're thankful for this year, shall we? :)

This year, I'm thankful for the love and support I continue to get from my family and friends even though I'm like 4200 miles away.

What a lovely thread Chicka!

Im thankful for my wonderful husband who's got me through our recent miscarriage and my mum who's had so much thrown at her but she doesn't let it knock her and she keeps powering through! Such a strong, brave woman, im so proud to call her my mum

Leanne
X

What a great idea 😊

I'm most thankful for my amazing children, my wonderful parents & brother, who are always there for me. For my whole family & friends, and also Salon geek 😍 xx

ALCOHOL!

On a less flippant note, (since kicking ex out 3 yrs ago) I am really thankful to have laughter back in my home - you dont realise you have lost it until you rediscover it xxx

This table is a lot smaller than I expected! :lol:
I'm thankful for all the second chances I've been given thus far. I wouldn't be where I am without them, or the people who've given them to me.

I am incredibly thankful for my family, especially my mum who is also my best friend.
I'm thankful for the opportunities that I've been given, career- wise.

I'm thankful that my family are healthy and happy.

I'm thankful for Salon Geek as without it I wouldn't have a hope in hell of being successful lol xx

Obviously my son, family & friends.

But definitely Ben and jerry for cookie dough ice cream x

My Mum. Love her to bits.

I'm thankful for my family, friends, great jobs, good health, a roof over my head, a car that runs and this fab website.

Chicka, where are you from, originally?

Great thread! I was laying in bed this morning thinking about all the things I am thankful for and my list is this...

For my husband, being my rock and getting me through probably one of the worst years of my life.

For those around me and myself being in good health, for a roof over our heads and wages coming in.

Taking a few minutes each day to be thankful can really change your mind set for the better.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think it matters where in the world you are, your family will always help you as much as possible and love you forever, whatever you may do with your life.

Also, Chicka, I don't think it matters how big the table is as long as you have people there who support you!!

Leanne
X

I'm thankful for my amazing OH and his family. He works 70 odd hours to just keep us going whilst I'm very quiet and his amazing family who help us out so much with the kids and everything else when times are tough. Wouldn't know what to do without them all. They always put a smile n my face no matter what and very thankful I have such wonderful people I can turn to x x

To be perfectly honest, I don't think it matters where in the world you are, your family will always help you as much as possible and love you forever, whatever you may do with your life.

Also, Chicka, I don't think it matters how big the table is as long as you have people there who support you!!

Leanne
X

AND this is why I am thankful I've come to SG. Family and friends may always be that shoulder to lean on and that ear to talk to, but only people of the same profession can truly understand whatever difficulties or hardships we may have with our careers, and offer words of encouragement and advice that would help move us along. I love you, SG Geeks! :hug:

Shush now and pass the wine! :D

Shush now and pass the wine! :D
I would if there was any left...
tumblr_llvkwxW0sy1qbn691.gif

I'm thankful for. Y husband and two gorgeous kids, my parents and big sis and my amazing wedding in June. Oh and the fact I'm moving house tomorrow :) xx

love it chicka!

I'm thankful for my health and my happy & healthy family.

I'm also thankful for Shellac with has really bolstered my business.

:)

Latest posts

Back