What are your favourite acrylic paints to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy_princess

Reaction score
hi, ive been interested in nail art for over a year and im doing a Level 2 NVQ atm, my teacher tells me to be dead set on using water based acrylic rather than regular acrylic but why?

what are you ladies favourite acrylic paint brand and do you prefer regular or water based acrylic

:green:

I love crystal nails paints but I also have a heap from hobbycraft. Any acrylic paint is fine,you use a bit of water to get the right consistency,or it would be thick and gloopy. X

All acrylic paint is water based. As an art medium they come in different viscosity but you can mix with water to get it to your preferred consistency. I don't have a particular favorite but I use the ones I use for regular painting because they're good quality, highly pigmented paints and they're value for money because these nail companies selling nail art acrylic paints put them in such small tubes but charge a bit much. I'm using pebēo at the moment and I prefer them over the crystal nail ones I purchased.

Latest posts

Back