What brand and where from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
I would like to get an all round idea of what products everyone uses for Gel Nail extension tips. And the products used, from files, nail prep, gel, sanitation, and finishing products.
give me your thoughts and what site to get them from?
Thanks.
Sherry

mandy121060 said:
I would like to get an all round idea of what products everyone uses for Gel Nail extension tips. And the products used, from files, nail prep, gel, sanitation, and finishing products.
give me your thoughts and what site to get them from?
Thanks.
Sherry
Hiya,

I use IBD and Nailorder Gel, The Edge and Naoiorder L&P. The Edge sanitisers, Orly polishes, The Edge and Nailorder files and buffers and a range of cuticle oils. I am a wholesalers so i supply loads of different brands.

Amanda

I use all Creative products, tips through to Brisa gel (L&P also), even get all of my salon materials through them, sanitiser, abrasives etc. Have always found it very good, but then... I'm a stikler for having only the one brand!

Uk Creative - www.designernails.com

Creative: offers the best lifelong learning package together with the best quality product. Anything else is a poor subsitute. Trust me, our Company has carried out extensive research into different manufacturers. This is backed up by the number of conversions, just do a search on this board alone.

Cathy

Well ENVY, the way I see it too, is, if its not broken dont fix it. So stick to the brand you know and love.
Sherry.
www.nailetc.tk

cuticles said:
Anything else is a poor subsitute.

Cathy
Just wanted to follow up on this....

I do agree with you mandy. The system you know and are trained with is the system you will be best with!!

I just wanted to follow up on the above quote... I do feel it is a very broad statement.. even though I am Creative loyal through and through and I'm not 'getting' at anyone here, but I don't think it's completely fair to make such a complete statement. I know of a lot of technicians that can make Creative product look awful and break down in minutes.....

I agree that Creative IS Outstanding! but the technican and how they use their product is the main thing... I do agree with cuticles that the number of conversions is fairly evidential to the overall result and quality of Creative products and their education!

Dear Envy

Thank you for your comment above, I agree that it is a very broad, if not Small minded opinion, especially if Mandy hasn't tried out all of the Nail Companies available.

Envy I take my hate off to you for being both fair and impartial. As you comment yourself it is the Technician that makes the product work! I love IBD and ONS but I am sure that an apropriately trained technician using another product will feel loyal to their choice too.

Good job really as the world of nails would be a crappy place if there was only one product line available. How nice that we can all excercise the right to choice.

Thanks Envy

Latest posts

Back