What colour to use ? Bleach to light brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach1987

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have been a lurking geek and this is my first post :) hope i do this right.

On a client of mine I have been doing a full head of foils highlights using bleach and highlift 12/89. She now wants to go to a light brown-around a base 7.
I have hopefully attached a pic, but will I need pre-pig for this colour I was thinking of using a 6/43.

Would anyone suggest any other colour or a better, Colour to choose?

Im a little nervous as I've only just gone self employed after being at a salon.

Thank you for reading !
a full head

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321984710.846233.jpg

Hi geeks,

I have been a lurking geek and this is my first post :) hope i do this right.

On a client of mine I have been doing a full head of foils highlights using bleach and highlift 12/89. She now wants to go to a light brown-around a base 7.
I have hopefully attached a pic, but will I need pre-pig for this colour I was thinking of using a 6/43.

Would anyone suggest any other colour or a better, Colour to choose?

Im a little nervous as I've only just gone self employed after being at a salon.

Thank you for reading !
a full head

7/73 would be a gorgeous colour :) prepig for 7 would need to be orange :)

Hello Bluerinse,
thanks for the advise, really too:)
Would you suggest using a /34 to pre pig and the 7/73,
She's a lovely client but is quite demanding so makes me a little nervous :) and im just building up my business,
Thank you

Last edited:
Sorry a /34 like colour touch maybe?

Thank you x

I thought with 7/73 you don't need to prepig? Or you could do 7/75 that's nice and defo don't need to pre pig but maybe use colour fresh or perfecton ? to do this x

Great, perfect advise thank you so much, I think I will go with the first colour 7/73!.

Thank you so much, it's great to have someone to double check with
Xx

Great, perfect advise thank you so much, I think I will go with the first colour 7/73!.

Thank you so much, it's great to have someone to double check with
Xx

Your very welcome :) feel free to click the green reputation box :) hehe I'm cheeky x

Hi 7/73 in colour touch is a lovely colour. I used it some weeks after a colour correction, roots natural level 7, mid length ends had been previously bleached bathed to lift out red and ended up like a 9/3. Now about 3 weeks on hair is looking a tinge greenish so I am now going to use 7/75 in c/t. hth:)

Latest posts

Back