What does your username mean??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxxyzinha

Essex Girl Abroad Geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

I think this has probably been done before but can't seem to find it.

I was wondering how you all chose your usernames. For example mine is Foxxyzinha. This is how i got it....my surname is Raposo which means fox in English. My fiance calls me foxxy and in portugal you put "zinha" on the end of words, kind of like a term of endearment. So there it is, foxxyzinha!

Would love to know how you all came up with yours! :wink2:

Anna xx

Well I'm Lacey and I'm Lovely :lick: No really, I just liked it so I use it no real reason behind it.

Hey there...

Yup, there was one done before, I would put the link in here for you to see it but I don't know how:cry: Anyway the name of the thread was "How did you get yours?" It's about 3 or 4 pages, lots of fun to read.

Well, just in case you don't feel like doing a search...I love nails and the origin of the nail is the matrix and I love all three parts of The Matrix movies...hence, Ms. Matrix was born!!:D

i just did my name !!! not very exciting i know ... but i was wondering how you can change it ??????? may be loopy ? as thats wot i do get caled from time to time have not got a clue y ???!!!!!

:o :o yeh I just used my name. Didn't realise until recently that you could make one up like that. (As you can see I'm fairly new to all this!) Yeh how can you change your user name, if at all?

Hi

Just looked at the other link, very interesting to see how you got your names!

Thanks

Anna

My name is wobbly, cos i'm wobbly by name and wobbly by nature!!!:D

I was nicknamed 'blonde bombsite' by my dad!! One of his colleagues who didnt know who i was once comented 'who's the blonde bombshell?' to which Daddy dear replied, ' No she's more like a blonde bombsite...leaves devastation behind her wherever she goes!' Oh, how I lurrve my father.....

wobbly said:
My name is wobbly, cos i'm wobbly by name and wobbly by nature!!!:D

mine's just my initials. bo-ring i know! is there a way i can change it??

bnc said:
mine's just my initials. bo-ring i know! is there a way i can change it??

Yes i want to know if you can change your username?
does anyone know.

mines boring too as i also used my name and then the intialy of my surname, to change your names i think you have to pm Samuel and he can change it for you otherwise i dont think you can do it yourself x

Kellyc said:
mines boring too as i also used my name and then the intialy of my surname, to change your names i think you have to pm Samuel and he can change it for you otherwise i dont think you can do it yourself x

I think you can only get it changed if you're a premium geek, hth's

Mine's speaks for itself, although hopefully that will need changing sooooooooooon if I pass my Creative Masters exam on Monday (HELP!) x

Latest posts

Back