what gel do nails inc use? anyone know?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
i have an unhappy client coming on tues from NAILS INC.....chuffed to bits because its a client of mines friend...

Anway...think i have to get this stuff off....anyone know if its soak or file off?

ambx

MINKUS said:
i have an unhappy client coming on tues from NAILS INC.....chuffed to bits because its a client of mines friend...

Anway...think i have to get this stuff off....anyone know if its soak or file off?

ambx

Here's the number for the one in debehnams in the shires 0116 262 5749
give em a ring and see if they tell you, think they do gel, L+P + fabric.

xx

creative brisa! apparantly - cool i have that.

amb x

MINKUS said:
creative brisa! apparantly - cool i have that.

amb x

That was quick, did you ring them already?!?!..ha waht don't you have :lol:

xx

I did an infill on these tonight.....expecting BRISA.

I am sure it WASNT brisa....the white's were quite yellow?

she didnt recognise my pots when i showed her.....they said it was called and EVERLASTING POLISH....and it was just a natural nail overlay, done in a uv lamp.

They also sold her a non yellowing top coat......

Anyone got any ideas what it was?

Amb x

MINKUS said:
I did an infill on these tonight.....expecting BRISA.

I am sure it WASNT brisa....the white's were quite yellow?

she didnt recognise my pots when i showed her.....they said it was called and EVERLASTING POLISH....and it was just a natural nail overlay, done in a uv lamp.

They also sold her a non yellowing top coat......

Anyone got any ideas what it was?

Amb x

chances are its a bit of bio and a bit of summat else.

everlasting polish when i worked there was white tip with bio sculpture, pink builder from nail solutions, then bio clear gel. lasted up to 8 weeks.

Katelisa said:
chances are its a bit of bio and a bit of summat else.

everlasting polish when i worked there was white tip with bio sculpture, pink builder from nail solutions, then bio clear gel. lasted up to 8 weeks.

aw gawddddddddddddd.......like to make it easy dont they !!! thanks kate

I went for an insight into working for nails inc, I was told they use creative for l & p and ,were a few weeks, ago using Calgel but were going to change to bio...xx

pippadoodle said:
I went for an insight into working for nails inc, I was told they use creative for l & p and ,were a few weeks, ago using Calgel but were going to change to bio...xx

HMM AND SHE TOLD ME BRISA ON THE PHONE LAST WEEK! sounds a bit suss to me!

It could have been calgel....it could have been ANYTHING !

i dont think they mean actual calgel!! my (non nail trained) manager used to call it that, but it was nail solution calcium gel or sumat.

Latest posts

Back