What gives you a buzz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
For me it has to be happy clients... if they're happy then I'm happy.
also when they see their transformed nails... makes me feel good inside :D

What is it that gives you a buzz out of being a nail technician/therapist?

Hi,

I have to agree with you on that one.

When I see clients who's nails look like they have been to hell and back and they say "Not sure what you'll be able to do with those" and after I've performed the service and they look brand spanking new - the expression on their faces is priceless !

I also get a total buzz when I do a french manicure and it actually looks good (seeing as my hand shakes uncontrollably when I do it !!!)

River

Hi

I get a real Buzz out of boosting my clients confidence. They appear more confident and say they feel more lady like when they leave me and that is really good to see. We all feel good if we look good
icon_razz.gif

LOL

Emx

Training gives me a buzz.

I feel so chuffed that I have learnt something new that I can then go and practice!

My happy clients give me a buzz, I sometimes work from 09:00am until 23:00pm on sheer adrenalin rush from my last client!!! God knows how I stay awake!!! :D

Today is a perfect example of what gives me a buzz. A new client who left her last tech because she was so unreliable, came back for 1st set of infills. She would get loads of lifting and breakages with her previous tech, but these came back 100% perfect. Happy client, happy tech - end of! I'm buzzing like a bee on speed!

Sassy Hassy said:
I'm buzzing like a bee on speed!
hehe you do have a way with words :D

great job Sass xx

The Nail Geek said:
This place :)

I'm not surprised!

You did a cracking job when setting up this place!

I love & enjoy every aspect of being a nail tech, but like everyone especially the look on a clients face when you have totally transformed their nails!

It gives me a buzz when the clients are happy too ! Also since i am just starting out it gives me a buzz when they come back for infills and they are still on. I kept expecting no one to have nails on because of me but then i knew i could do it.

Totally agree Zoe.

There's nothing like a client coming back to you because they were pleased with the work you did before !

River

Definitely job satisfaction. I have to be happy with what I am doing.

Secondly customer satisfaction. If I'm not happy, I wont do a good job, right? Its a good buzz to see a customer well pleased with any treatment that I've done.

I got flowers from one of my clients the other day as she was so pleased with my work.

I like transforming (hopefully permanently) nail biters too. I'v managed 3 so far, and more to go!

What's is making me buzz at the moment is just after one Saturday at my mum's hairdresser's I have a fully booked day tomorrow!! This is what I have needed to give me the va va voom!!! more clients!!

Today...me in the training room doing a 1-to-1 and student saying 'thank you SOOOO much, what a difference you've made'....she is full of confidence.......

next door, the main salon is packed full of buzzing motivated nail techs and buzzing, chatty, happy clients....

That'll do it for me!!!!!!!!!

a few things really get me going... return customers for one... I love to hear the phone ring!

walking into my "day job" and getting bombarded... what'd you do to your nails today? lemme see! ooOOoo i want that! you're so creative!

and the best buzz is knowing that my daughter is watching her mommy do what she loves! what other two year old do you know who "helps" give pedicures?! LOL (of course, she only helps with grandma and her aunties) My mom has worked in the same hot and filthy factory for 30+ years, and has hated every day of it. I didn't want to be like that for the rest of my life, and I don't want that for my little girl. You should love what you do, and do what you love.

Latest posts

Back