What is the difference between a warm oil, warm lotion & paraffin treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandnails

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Can you pls telling me the difference between a warm oil, warm lotion & paraffin t'ment?

Thanks.

Sorry bout the spelling.

sorry i cant help but i think a title on this thread might be a good idea as i cant see the search facility picking "?" up.

Yes change your title of the thread and then more people might answer this question also if anyone wants this question answered in the future they can search for it.

Sorry I can be of no other help I hope you get your answer soon.

Caz xxx

islandnails said:
Hello Ladies,

Can you pls telling me the difference between a warm oil, warm lotion & paraffin t'ment?

Thanks.

Warm oil manicure - mainly for dry brittle nails and cuticles. The nails are soaked in warm oil for maximum penetration into the nail and cuticle area. There is substantial difference to the area after several treatments.

Paraffin wax manicure and warm lotion - is for maximum hydration on the hand .. especially for dry chapped hands and skin. The paraffin is melted and applied to the entire hand at the correct temperature and placed into heated mitts or foil.... Especially suited for older clients who may suffer from painful joints.

After all the above, the normal manicure continues.... massage, polish nails etc...

Hope I answered your question.

Oh you've been brilliant.
Thanks ladies.
Ahhh ok, so how do i change the title?

Just Click Onto Edit Post And Change Away

Latest posts

Back