What is your bread and butter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
For me it is x dressers make up - shock horror. Male massage.

what is yours????:)

Nowt wrong with that! There are a fair few trans people on this forum (including me) - seems a good niche business to get into too!

it seems to be (though its early days for the salon as its only been open 10 days) tinting, eyebrow and eyelash and eye brow perming.

tigi
xxx

Really now that is lovely. I'm in Bristol and I have a few clients who are very loyal. I do their make up and waxing etc.

I advertise with transliving Shane Marcus.

xxxx

Nowt wrong with that! There are a fair few trans people on this forum (including me) - seems a good niche business to get into too!

Really now that is lovely. I'm in Bristol and I have a few clients who are very loyal. I do their make up and waxing etc.

I advertise with transliving Shane Marcus.

xxxx

Cool, that's fantastic. Although I used to live in Trowbridge (which wasn't so far from you), I'm up in Shrewsbury now; there's a local lady here who has a home salon who is trans-friendly, and she's been doing my waxing, eye treatments, etc, for over 4 years now (doesn't time fly)...

Anyway, my bread and butter is IT. I'm a computer geek by profession; most of my income is from consulting work for big companies, but I've also designed a few websites for people on here, and am working on a design for a salon management system too...

My bread and butter is Spray tanning, and waxing.....although I have just added TG specific service as I am primerily a LGBT salon x

Last edited:
Waxing for me

My bread and butter is Spray tanning, and waxing.....although I have just added TG specific service as I am primerily a LGBT salon x

whats LGBT ?

my bread and butter is nail rebalances, more colour work than pink and white.

mines infills and rebalances, tinting and eyebrow waxing

Waxing for me, although I do a lot of facials and pedicures too.

I am trans-friendly but only have 4-5 tranny clients. (That I know of! LOL) Love 'em!

Waxing for me with followed by nail enhancements and then it's a close call between massage and pedicures for third place!

:) Waxing defo for me, followed by mani's Pedi's and Spray tanning, oh and Lash tinting, all about the same.

nail maintenance, pedicures, airbrush french polishing

Mine is Eyebrow Threading, I quite often go into different salons for a day and offer the treatments that day so the salon can book in all their clients that one day and then i go back every 4 weeks to re-do the clients. I love it!
I work mainly in Bristol but will also travel to surrounding areas and cities, its a good way for salons to offer the threading service even if they are not trained in it themselves.
Halima xx

spray tanning, waxing, eyelash tinting, massage

I would love to get more involved in the transgender market but don't know where to start. Can anyone help?

spray tanning, waxing, eyelash tinting, massage

I would love to get more involved in the transgender market but don't know where to start. Can anyone help?

Yes, would love to! I am trans, please feel free to quiz me :)

waxing is ours closely followed by massage! xx

Latest posts

Back