What is your brush of choice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi Girls and Guys
What is your brush of choice and why?
Cheers
xxxx:Love:

ha ha a thread to do with my obsession! lol

I have a few brushes and have gone through many to get to the one that feels like a part of me!

I like nsi no.8 nice weight, design and the brush is quite big.

Master series sculptor, beautiful brush, perfect weight ideal for re balance, but not the best choice if your used to larger brushes.

Ezflow 508, this is my ultimate friend, perfect point not too big or small just the right brush size. If it feels light put handle on the end and sorted. Brush does exactly what you want it to! my new baby.

I would like to try Cesares and entity brushes but will need to win some dosh first. he he

Take care xx

ezflow 508 fo me too

Creative's ProStyler for me - fabidoo!

creative gel square and oval...cant remember the numbers....need a new one acutally...thanks for the reminder..lol

Creative pro styler and crstal tip gel brush
x

Ezflow 508 for me.

Caz xxx;)

I have recently changes to a Creative Ultra Sculptor, it is a huge brush but I find it great.:D

Ezflow 508 for me to.:D

I liked the creative pro-styler, very nice, tried the ultra sculptor, big brush, lovely to use. I now use a creative pro-styler master series, as the head is interchangeable, so when i need a new brush i just screw off the head and replace with a new one, fab!

Hi Are these brushes round, flat or oval?? I was told a cats tongue is best.:confused:

depends what your using it for !!!

Nails or drinking milk

Not called a cats tongue in the UK???

Rachel Mary said:
Not called a cats tongue in the UK???

yes.....sorry i couldnt resist:wink2: !!!

i have the crystal oval brush and the cat tongue brush (only do gel) i also love my little thin bio brush

Cheeky!! Made me think i was a d***head and we use different names.!!!!
Thanks Amber!!!!

love my master series with prostyler head, its the best brush i have ever used xxxxxxx

I use the star minor brush, its really small and great for detail. and I use the GF21 brush for gel. x x x

pinkshell_nails said:
I liked the creative pro-styler, very nice, tried the ultra sculptor, big brush, lovely to use. I now use a creative pro-styler master series, as the head is interchangeable, so when i need a new brush i just screw off the head and replace with a new one, fab!
i love this brush, have one in silver and black. had an nsi cats toungue before, great brush also.

I use a cats tongue #8. I've tried 'round' brushes but I just keep going back to my old one.... If it works, why switch I say ;)

Is it the flat or the oval that is considered to be the cats tongue, I have had different opinions from my friends.
xxx:suprised:

Latest posts

Back