What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I think I have like everyone so far.
Would appreciate a few more likes if you don't mind.... :)

Welcome to Facebook

Thanks! x

ladies, you need to 'like' from your personal profile NOT your business page as the likes from business pages DON'T REGISTER.

Hi guys I have a facebook page that is linked to my twitter page (Ithaca hair extensions)

Any tips on how to get the most out of my page? Any tips would be appreciated xx

Hi fellow geeks. I set up a page ages ago but never sorted it out. I am going to go through & like all your pages but before I set mine up properly just wanted a bit of help.....have you created the page from your personal profile on fb or is it a seperate thing so that your personal profile is not associated?
Thanks for any help 😃

Hi all, i now have my own salon :D so i have a new page Afton Beauty | Facebook

i will try and like all your pages

xx

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who liked my page :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

dunno how to put links up but mine is hairbyjude22

I can like businesses pages via my business page though it won't show in number of likes it will in newsfeed. I'd like to thank everyone who has liked my page I've returned those I could some where not pages and I couldn't like had to friend, I'd rather like a business page than add a business as a friend.

Hi guys!
My business page is www.facebook.com/minkbeautyboutique
I'd love if you guys could like my page via your personal profiles on facebook, so my measly 128 likes increases! Business page to business page likes dont show up in the count unfortunately!
Will return all the likes too.
Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back