What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It opens on mine!

Yay thanks... Hoping for some more likes to get insights. It great checking out other Geeks pages to get some ideas.

Thanks to all who liked this for me - but I seem to need more likes than I did before to get access to the insights - talk about up hill....

I have been through a few of the requests for likes and 'pressed the magic button' and I'm going to do a few each time I come - it's really good to see all the great content out there !

Please like if you get the chance:D

www.facebook.com/pages/Party-Face-Painter/469013023168406

:hug:[/QUOTE]

I'm 'Shellac Nails by Antoinette'!
Like for like! Lol

Hi I have a page and a business page.. Both called Sophie's Nail Box. Please like my business page ? Only just started and could do with the likes. Thanks x

Hi everyone,

I have recently gone full time on my nail business! I am really enjoying it please can I ask for you to like my facebook page (if you like my designs :wink2:). www.facebook.com/beautifulnailsruislip.

Many Thanks

Georgina

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys facebook page -Goldenglowtanning and nails

Also if you like shabby chic furniture please give my page a "like"

I heart shabby chic (864 likes)

Thanksss! :D x

Hi all,
Spent last 45 mins liking as many of your pages as possible.
Im still very new & my page is therefore quite empty, so if you could also please like
www.facebook.com/Athomeatherapy
many thanks :hug:

Last edited:
I've had quite a few people ask me to like their page but won't return the like, doesn't seem fair :s

I'll return the like from my personal (Laura Brown) to anyone who likes my page www.facebook.com/thenailboutiquenarborough xx

I've had quite a few people ask me to like their page but won't return the like, doesn't seem fair :s

I'll return the like from my personal (Laura Brown) to anyone who likes my page www.facebook.com/thenailboutiquenarborough xx

hard to see who has recently liked you on facebook. but if you send them a quick email with the link to your page they will return the like then.
I find its the best way xxxxxx

Hi All... just thought i would add mine to the list:)

www.facebook.com/rendezbeau

Please feel free to have a browse and 'like' my page and i will of course return the 'like' ...not feeling very confident at the mo after an awful year on the personal side, so now rebuilding the business and getting myself back in the 'real' world and really feel like i should be just back to basics, so any support would be truly appreciated.
:o
Thanks all x

Latest posts

Back