What is your skincare routine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the clean and clear products and actually really like them (I would like to find something that's a better brand for my skin though that helps with spots also) and aging! X

I've just started using the sk:n range, you can get it at boots or they have clinics around the country, read online reviews and seems to aim for adults with spots as alot of spot cleansers are for teenagers!
Murad is another good one, I used dermaligica too, x x

Your lucky! If I used wipes I'd wake up the next day with a breakout. Some good suggestions on here for you mind, if you ever want a change ;) xx

Oh I do definitely. Am now armed with more than enough suggestions so thank you :)

I've just started using the sk:n range, you can get it at boots or they have clinics around the country, read online reviews and seems to aim for adults with spots as alot of spot cleansers are for teenagers!
Murad is another good one, I used dermaligica too, x x

Thanks hub il check them out x

I posted on this previously as i am sick of wasting money and still having a problem.. (mega dry skin, redness)

but was recommended in pm a site which i went on and asked for a sample of their product - the nurse asked me to fill a consultation form and was very helpful.
Just waiting for them, you can't buy them over the counter - let you know

The site was www.dermacaredirect.co.uk
Xx

I use MONU and RENU, its what I use for my clients facials as well. I only started using it back in March but I love it.

Morning- MONU cleansing balm, RENU toner, RENUeye & lip cream and RENU restoring cream.

Evening- MONU cleansing balm, RENU toner, RENU eye & lip cream and MONU extra rich night cream.

When its sunny I replace the restoring cream with MONU hydrating moisturiser and you can keep applying it over make-up as well, I also use the MONU micro exfoliant maybe once a week.

Shelley X :)

Jojo it was me that said about the mask! Its lush!

It so is!!! I couldnt believe it actually! My skin felt amazing after! I want to use it again tonight :)

I use dove soap and... Well that's it... Am running and hiding too!

However, I've never had a facial in my life so am using the excuse that I don't know any better ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

It so is!!! I couldnt believe it actually! My skin felt amazing after! I want to use it again tonight :)
I couldn't believe how nice my skin felt after using the white chocolate mask! It costs just over a pound so an absolute bargain as well. I keep stocked up on them now so every time I need a pick me up I have one to hand :)

I am a Decleor addict, my bathroom cabinet is over flowing !
I use hydra radiance face wash to cleanse am
Either neroli or iris serum
With either hydra floral moist or expression d lage moist
Expression eye roll on

Night routine
Hydra radiance cleanser
Expression eye
Balm essential or iris balm
Or Decleor self tan

Once a week phytopeel to exfoliate
Once a week herb and clay mask

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will look into it :)

Hi :)
My morning routine is Environ Sebutrol, followed by Simple gel wash, toner and moisturiser. At night I use Sebugel with the moisturiser. After years of breakouts and oily skin I've finally found a routine that works. Once a fortnight I have a Kaeso facial, and once a fortnight I have an enzyme peel. Also I only use Jane Iredale make up on my face with the exception of MAC and benefit eyeshadows and mascara.

It's interesting to find out what other people use :)

Latest posts

Back