what mobile wax heater do you recommend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
Hi ya all

I was doing the i wonder thing again :irked:
how many of you do the mobile waxing and where did you purchase your kit from ????
I know im full of questions you'll all be sick of me before im through im sure
im about to start a waxing course at my local college a ten week one and i want to make sure i get decent products so that i can give my clients a good service in nails and waxing
Im also doing a course for hopi ear candles as well as they sound interesting :D
thanks for all your help in the last few days you are all a really nice bunch
sending love
Deb x

i have had a few different wax heaters (like to try everything:lol: ) and the best one so far it the hive roller waxing system, its quick to use, doesnt take forever to heat up, and you can get different waxes to use with it,i also have a hive wax pot the small one and thats great aswell coz you can just place the tub of wax in it, so i can use my for different things , sugaring, paraffin wax, etc hope this helps dee xx

Hi there, I was going to give the same recommendations! I'm not qualified yet but have just bought the small hive wax heater 500cc and am looking at the roller wax system for when I am actually earning a few pennies! Hope this helps.

ABC TEA TREE WAXING TUBE SYSTEM!
This is amazing, very small and compact but hold more than enough tubes of wax, very hygienic, no risk of cross contamination etc! I love it! Any more questions just ask me! Also quite reasaonable prices too!

Have you got a website for the ABC?

Hi. I have the 'Clean and Easy' roller waxing kit and for being a mobile this is the best option. It leaves no mess, is very fast and easy. I used to preheat it before my appointment so it didn't take long to heat up again. I also bought a shower curtain with plastic backing so I could protect cust. bed. As for the ear candling -I did the course over a year ago but I've only done my family members so far as the public doesn't seem to be interested. Hope it helps

If you want a number for ABC, then try this one 01892 750 850

Claire

xx

Latest posts

Back