What offers are you all doing this summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Summer is not too far away!

I was wondering what offers you lot were going to do this year?

And which are the best one,s to do to attract more clients?

I do promotions every month, but my summer ones are as follows.

Prom packages - spray tan, gel enhancements, eye lash extensions

Pedicure package - 6 pedis, one every fortnight, for a special rate

holiday package - Eyelash tint and perm, half leg, uarm, bik wax

Holiday prep package - Full body scrub/exfoliate followed by choc body wrap

They take me through till September time.
hope that helps x

None !!...:lol:

To be honest i think there are too many so called offers...easter special....valentines offers...christmas treats...summer specials...mothers day.

I don't think i have ever done a special....apart from when i started out and that was a complimentary gift bag with solar oil and a mini scentasions lotion.

I believe in all year round great service...consitant service and standards.

I agree with what your saying, but mine are more about putting certain treatments together to get clients to try differant things:wink2:
I took on the theory last yr of instead of focus, focus, focus on getting new clients, I wanted to increase what my existing clients have aswell. A kind of two fold approach, lol!

I think your ideas are brilliant...its when we are left out of pocket for discounting out services too often that i think its bad business.

I think your ideas are brilliant...its when we are left out of pocket for discounting out services too often that i think its bad business.

Yep, totaly with you on that one!:hug:

I have just run a very sucessful promo - an aromatherapy facial with a back massage for free. The massage cost me nothing but time and gained me several new clients all of which have rebooked and got many of my existing client to try facials for the first time, which also let to an increase in retail sales. :green:

I'm now just trying to decide what the next promotion should be.

Working my ass off and trying to cope with my boys for 6 weeks! Its the busiest time of year for me so I aim to make the most of it. No holidays for me tho. :cry:

I haven't thought of anything just yet haven't had the time to!

But I'm going to be putting some packages together over the coming week i.e holiday packages, prom packages and wedding packages and some pamper party packages as its becoming rather irritating for me to keep trying to figure out prices to charge when people do call me for a package.

I'm hoping summer is going to be a good one for business! Wont let recession get to me!

I do special offers every month,
This months special offer for April is;
"A FULL SET OF LASH PERFECT LASHES - £55 SAVING £30!!"
I thought this was really good and was hoping to be really busy with it, but it took until Thursday 23rd to get my first client booked in for it!!:irked: and since that client I have only had one more in, with 2 more to do in the next week!!!
So that was really disappointing - 4 clients in total for the whole month (thats hoping the other 2 booked in will show up!)

I have never done this offer before and wont be doing it again - I only did such a big saving as it has been really quiet (and just starting to pick up now) and I just wanted to get the clients in!!!

I do special offers every month and most of the time I don't do the treatments any cheaper, but it gives me the opportunity to mix and match for people.

this month I'm doing

Gerard's top 2 toe
full body exfoliation
shea body butter
massage

Gerard's Soy Soy facial
£5 off

I agree with Bagpuss and tend not to bother now. What I do is give my regulars a small free treatment or products every so often to make them feel I appreciate their loyalty. I feel it has been better to concentrate on the ones you have rather than lose money on trying to gain new ones. Just my experience.:)

Latest posts

Back