What offers to do for November?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
hi

as i have found out this month, october is quiet. as its my first year im not sure how november and december will go.

does anyone have any ideas or what you done for last november for promotions? i dont know what to do because i dont know if it will be too quiet again or too busy

i was maybe thinking 3 treatments for £30, certain treatments half price etc but still unsure

thanks

I've been quiet too and so I have put a couple of offers on but not sure if they'll work or not!!! I decided to do spray tans for £16 instead of £20 as I thought if people come and get them done when its on offer and they like them, then hopefully they'll come back in Dec for their christmas parties etc. Also we are doing £5 off facials, again just to try and get people to try them out. I've also pinched an idea off someone on here - anyone who has a treatment in Dec gets a voucher to use in January, they get £5 off any full price treatment over £10. Hopefully that will help when its quiet in January

I usually do a Guyfawks special.

Decorate the salonm and do some themed offers.

Then buckle down and get ready for Xmas!

Wooopppeeee!

Mince pies and mulled wine!

Love it.

Brend x

This is what I did last November:

Chocolate Happiness Treatments
*Luxury Belgian Chocolate
*Chocolate Vanilla Exfoliating Body Scrub
*Fizzing Cocoa Bean Body Wrap
*Anti-Ageing Chocolate Facial
*Knot Busting Neck & Shoulders Massage
*Steaming Mug of Hot Chocolate

Total value £102, You Pay £62

Hollywood Superstar
Pamper Package</SPAN>​
</SPAN>
*’Gorgeous Skin’ Nourishing
Mini Facial
*Exhilarating Lower Leg Sea Salt Body Scrub
*Relaxing Aroma massage
*Fabulous Feet Treat
*Eye Enhancing Eye Brow Shape

Total value £80, You Pay £47

</SPAN>Both packages went well. This year I'll be celebrating 18 years in business so will be doing lots of things.

Latest posts

Back