What Paraffin Bath would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been looking through any past threads concerning Paraffin Spa Baths for advice on what brand/model anyone would recommend. However the threads I found seemed to be from a little while ago (I hope that I looked properly :o , still finding my way around!!). So I was hoping that some of you may be able to let me know if you have one that works really well for you. Or if you have any other sort of advice about them, what are your favorite brands/fragrances of wax? What suppliers do you use?

Thanks in advance x x

i use salon system. i just pop it into my wax heater

what wax heater do you use Hun?

Ooop's sorry, silly me.

Does anyone have any others which they would recommend??

I would like to have a few to compare

I have the beauty tools one. I find its good but then I havent used another one to compare it to! x x

I have one by Total Style - I bought it Brand New from Ebay for £40 inc. the P&P, Its really good, has lots of settings & its easy to use,
Shelley x

Thank you for the above replys, I haven't had any luck yet finding any info about them

I have found a bath on the internet (after much searching) called the Hof Therabath. Has anyone used this??

Can I also ask what do you charge for a treatment??

Latest posts

Back