what spray tan? training??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fickle

Reaction score
Hi, New here :green:
im a nail tech and im looking to add spray tanning to my services but which one??
thinking about Tantricks/ Fakebake/ sienna X.
would be grateful if anyone could advise.
I live in North lanarkshire Scotland. Does any one train in this area?
especially interested in one to one training (them coming to me).
Thanks in advance

p.s just discovered this site, What a Gem !!:lol:

Hi and welcome to Salon Geek:hug:

For Tantrick training in Glasgow area you can call 01224 595513
Hoping that helps

Thanks Collin, iv been reading good things about tantrick on here
il give em a call!

its a pleasure...but do try the other brands you mentioned also ..thus ensuring you select the right one for you :hug:

Hi ya,

Ive recently been trained in tantrick, of which my training was brill (I can call my trainer anytime I have a problem), the after care is also brill, and what can I say the product is ace!

As advised by Collin I would sample some other brands to, to see which one you are happy with. I did serious research before I made my choice, and know in my heart of hearts I made the right choice for me.

Hi ya,

Ive recently been trained in tantrick, of which my training was brill (I can call my trainer anytime I have a problem), the after care is also brill, and what can I say the product is ace!

As advised by Collin I would sample some other brands to, to see which one you are happy with. I did serious research before I made my choice, and know in my heart of hearts I made the right choice for me.

I second this, but I have to say that sometimes a sample of product is fantastic but then you find that the customer service lets you down... Please bear this in mind in your choice. If you have to change brands it costs allot of money.
I have had two (known to be top tans) in the salon...on one tan range the service let me down..and on the second it was the product :eek: I am now changing to Tantrick and after talking to Collin I know I am home x
Thank god no more hassel as we all know time is money!
hth Jo xx

I am now changing to Tantrick and after talking to Collin I know I am home x
Thank god no more hassel as we all know time is money!
hth Jo xx

aw now pack it in your making me :o

More seriously we do try and work with our customers as a team effort and fully reolisethat without customers we no longer exist...It istherefore a two way relationship.

we cannot all get it right always...but if you strive to get it right most of the time ..well then hopefully on the odd occasion you do get it wrong the customer gives you due allowance as generally you get it right.

This rule of thumb applies to you and your customers also.

We therefore really do need each other..if more companies and service providers could reolise this then wouldnt being in buisness be far easier for us all.

Hopefully you fully understood my twadle just then :lol::lol:

I did my training with Tantrick but now use Sienna X which is a fab product, and their customer service is great too, super fast next day delivery and its free if you spend over 75 pounds!! :green: cant personally recommend their training but I have heard that it is great too!

if only more companies had the same beliefs as our collin, then the world would be a much happier place!!!!!

tantrick rocks

erm :o:o

keep spreading the :Love:guy's

I think it is quite important to go and have different tans yourself too.

I based my choice on colour, smell, stickiness and range of shades available.

Admittedly you are unlikely to get all companies in any given area but it really does give you a feel for what you are looking for. HTH

Latest posts

Back