What to do when colour is taking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlouiseshanexx

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been asked to a friend of my sisters hair, she wants a 1/2 head of foils.
Now I don't do Mobile hair and have only really ever done close families hair at home.

My question is what do you hair geeks do when the colour is taking?
Obviously talk to the client, and maybe getting your other tools ready?

It's probably a really obvious question lol

Thank you :)

Louise xx

Exactly you just answered your own question Hun lol. Just make conversation, talk more about their cut if having one blah blah. You'll be fine :) xx

Most of my clients offer me a drink when I arrive-I usually refuse but say il have 1 once the colour is on :) then I just chat,clean bowls etc get towels ready. Time soon passes xx

Have a drink, get your bowls cleaned up etc and i find this a good time to arrange the cutomers next appointment if they want to make one!

definatly have a drink :) i always use that time to clean up and get a bit sorted ready for the cut. maybe discuss the cut again with client the time will soon fly past. quite a few of my clients smoke so they like to go out and have a fag while the colours on lol. normally stood in front garden with full head of foils.. oh the SHAME haha xx

Great thank you so much everyone, lol it's the first time I've ever really had to think of it and I didn't want it to be awkward lol. Xx

definatly have a drink :) i always use that time to clean up and get a bit sorted ready for the cut. maybe discuss the cut again with client the time will soon fly past. quite a few of my clients smoke so they like to go out and have a fag while the colours on lol. normally stood in front garden with full head of foils.. oh the SHAME haha xx

Ha ha my mum does this all the time !!! I always say to her she will get a reputation standing out side the front gate with her hair I'n foils...... She won't be the crazy bag lady she will be the crazy foil lady ;) xxx

Ha ha my mum does this all the time !!! I always say to her she will get a reputation standing out side the front gate with her hair I'n foils...... She won't be the crazy bag lady she will be the crazy foil lady ;) xxx

probly haha its so embarassing i couldnt do it! just have to laugh tho haha xxx

ever thought of nipping to the neighbours houses and popping a few business cards through the doors.. or i would give after care advice and maybe retail some products..just cause you dont work in a salon dont mean to see you cant act like you do...

all this in between gossiping, smoking, and havin a brew of cause..lol =] x

soz.. just read that u dont do mobile lol x

Latest posts

Back