What to sterilise eyelash tweezers with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissie0444

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What does everyone use to sterilise there eyelash tweezers? I’ve head barbicide is suppose to be good but looking on a thread you shouldn’t use that for tools that go near the eyes?

What can you recommend?

Thanks

I would recommend the saloncide as it works immediately and it perfect to use on any tools, surfaces and even hands!

I would recommend the saloncide as it works immediately and it perfect to use on any tools, surfaces and even hands!

Could I use barbicide ? Saloncide seems difficult to get for me

I presume you meant disinfect rather than sterilise? If you want to sterilise then you need an autoclave.

Could I use barbicide ? Saloncide seems difficult to get for me
I wouldnt recommend barbicide as you need to keep the tweezers in it for a while and keeping it in a glass with cottonwool is not allowed in most councils now and without it the tweezers will go blunt. Using saloncide is quick and efficient. If you are in the UK (or even Europe) you can order it online?

I can’t seem to find saloncide to buy to get delivered to U.K? I have brought barbicide as I was recommended that?

Oh fab thank you! Do I need to use anything else to clean them?

Oh fab thank you! Do I need to use anything else to clean them?
There should not be anything else on your tweezers if you look after them properly but if you get adhesive on them you can use the debonder to remove this.

I use saloncide and I’m in the U.K. it’s so much quicker than barbicide. Also my tools often went blunt in barbicide x

Latest posts

Back