what to wear to course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatepickle

Reaction score
I'm doing a course in acrylic nails but dont know what i should wear, i was planning on wearing my tunic i wear for work with leggins-plain black, the course requirements just say dress smart, (i assumed salon wear before i read it) would this be usual to wear? I dont want to be the only person to dress in work wear and turn up to a class full of trousers and vest tops? I'm sure its probably the last thing i should be worrying about but i do get self consious! I wouldnt wear leggins normally but my black trousers have faded and look a bit worn and old now.

I have done courses where I have worn my tunic and trousers and also some where I have just worn Black trousers and a polo shirt I wouldnt worry too much about it :)

i just had my 2nd day of training.. i wore jeans and a top.

i think the thing is some people wont have a tunic if this is the first course they are doing, just wear what you feel happy in.

If you have a tunic wear that, if not wear something comfortable. As someone else said wear what you are happiest in and don't stress about it. Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back