what waxing products do you use??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use tea tree and fabric strips, less redness with tea tree and i find the fabric easier to work with. however, i trained using fabric so not really give paper strips a real go, just got used to the ones i use.

I have used many types of waxes over the years, and I always go back, and absolutely love honey wax. The brand doesn't matter to me too much, as long as it isn't high in resin. I use 100% unbleached cotton strips.

I'm a bit of a sucker for trying new waxes, but always come back to my lavender cream wax (with paper strips) and Cirepil's Euroblonde hard wax, both by a French company called Perron Rigot. I haven't found a huge amount of difference between the various makes of strip wax I've tried, but the Cirepil hard wax is simply the best I've ever used - it melts at a low temperature and contains a polymer so it stays flexible as it cools (it doesn't go brittle and rock hard like a lot of hot waxes I've tried). Completely changed the way I viewed hot wax (I hated it at college), and transformed my Brazilian waxings! :D

Andy x

i have heard a lot of good things about cirepil too !! they use it a lot in usa if i aint mistaken:green:

i have heard a lot of good things about cirepil too !! they use it a lot in usa if i aint mistaken:green:
Yeah, they use the Blue but that isn't available here. I'm with Axiom on the Euro Blonde. It's expensive but worth it. x

Yeah, they use the Blue but that isn't available here. I'm with Axiom on the Euro Blonde. It's expensive but worth it. x

Definitely worth every penny - I get a good £300-£400 of waxing out of every bag, so it makes it worth the investment. The Cirepil Blue wax they use in the US is the same as the Euroblonde, but Shima (the US distributor) has a dye added to the product for the American market. They also rename the strip waxes for some reason.

I've just started using Hara's new Aloe Vera wax. So far so good!:green: Always used Lavender wax before.

I tend to use the cotton strips. Some of my clients say they think they hurt less!!

I use pink creme wax brand whatever. With paper strips.

Use roller wax with the universal large head with Banana creme wax gets great results and people seem to think my waxing is much gentler for some reason:idea:

If I get into Brazilians Axiom will get his ear bent, I am afraid he is the god of all things waxing for me:)

If I get into Brazilians Axiom will get his ear bent, I am afraid he is the god of all things waxing for me:)

He's definitely a mine of information!!!:green:

He's definitely a mine of information!!!:green:

Aww shucks ladies, now I'm just blushing! :o Always happy to help where I can, and there are some real stars on here that I've learnt loads from (and continue to do so!) :D

Back to waxing... Angela, that banana wax sounds delicious!

Aww shucks ladies, now I'm just blushing! :o Always happy to help where I can, and there are some real stars on here that I continue to learn loads from! :D

Back to waxing... Angela, that banana wax sounds delicious!

It is good! I get it from House of Famuir or Cherry plus, not that expensive just goes on really well and clients seem to love itxx

I always used honey wax and then tried pink cream because of rec's on here, I am now using Lavender cream wax and am loving it.
I use Honey wax/ azulene wax in my Salon System roller system and I always used paper strips.
HTH
KxXx

WE LOVE YOU AXIOM, WE DO...............OH AXIOM, WE LOVE YOU !!!

I'm a bit of a sucker for trying new waxes, but always come back to my lavender cream wax (with paper strips) and Cirepil's Euroblonde hard wax, both by a French company called Perron Rigot. I haven't found a huge amount of difference between the various makes of strip wax I've tried, but the Cirepil hard wax is simply the best I've ever used - it melts at a low temperature and contains a polymer so it stays flexible as it cools (it doesn't go brittle and rock hard like a lot of hot waxes I've tried). Completely changed the way I viewed hot wax (I hated it at college), and transformed my Brazilian waxings! :D

Andy x

where would i get some of this from andy? thanks in advance

amb xx

amb xx
Sorry Andy, just happened to have the number by me.

Minkus, it's 0870 600 1231

Ask for free samples of all their waxes but in particular Euro Blonde. xxx

amb xx

*Edit* Whoops, I cross-posted with Kim!

You can also check their website at parcgroup.co.uk/perronrigot

They're a bit slow with responding to emails, but give them a buzz and ask if they'll send you a pricelist (or you can message me and I'll send you a copy of mine). Definitely get samples of the EuroBlonde!

Hope that helps matey!

Andy x

thanks both appreciate that:hug:

ambb xxx

I use pHd honey wax, which I find is good for strong hair growth and their tea tree wax for sensitive skin. I get on well with both. I also use paper strips as I seem to end up flicking wax about with the fabric ones!

I Use Hive Honey With Fabric Strips

Hi Amber

Don't know if you've got enough info already, but here's my tuppence worth.
Australian Body Care tea-tree creme wax (pot and spatula) with fabric strips hth

Latest posts

Back