What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no.
Therapy needed I fear (no, not for Axl)
And I fear for you Unas, after posting this.........
On the other hand age is kind and as our heroes get, well, older we get more short-sighted, so we must wish myopia on our dear jacquelineanna.xx

Oh dear, mind you happens to the best of us...lol!

Oh she will be devastated! Burn all the papers she must not see it!!!! Lol ;)

Nooooooooo...it almost looks fake. What a shame!

X

Someone, quick, buy Jacqui some rose-colored glasses!!!!!

Unas, and I'm speaking from experience here, take out the restraining order NOW!

Someone, quick, buy Jacqui some rose-colored glasses!!!!!

Unas, and I'm speaking from experience here, take out the restraining order NOW!

Don't you mean Axl-rose tinted glasses, Tammie? Tell you what though, unas has taken the heat off you! Every cloud......

Speechless!!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

she hasn't replied yet.............I fear she may have already gone into meltdown.:sad: is it too much to suggest she changes her avatar to the new axle?:irked:

Unas, you're in my brain today I'm sure of it. (or maybe I've hijacked yours?) This is the third time today I've gone to post something I saw/thought of and lo and behold- you've done it already!! xx

she hasn't replied yet.............I fear she may have already gone into meltdown.:sad: is it too much to suggest she changes her avatar to the new axle?:irked:

Or she's on her way to Unas' !!!

I think so! Oh poor Jacqui she will freak out when she sees this. But I imagine she will love him regardless lol! X

Or she's on her way to Unas' !!!

I think so too! If we don't hear from Unas over the next few hours one of us should ring the police :D

Back to the photo, it looks nothing like him! (original him I mean) he is like a cross between The Undertaker and Meatloaf........

I'm already looking for a straight jacket. Does anyone know what size Jacqui takes?

Oh no.
Therapy needed I fear (no, not for Axl)
And I fear for you Unas, after posting this.........
On the other hand age is kind and as our heroes get, well, older we get more short-sighted, so we must wish myopia on our dear jacquelineanna.xx

Dandy, This was quite kind of you .. but not much!

Don't know.
But maybe we could soften the blow by using the one Axl is wearing in the photo?

Unas ... how could you!!!!!!!!!!

We're here for you jacqui, take deep breaths. I nearly dropped my phone when I saw the photos. What has he done to himself!? ~sob~ x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back