What's everyone's favourite dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a take away next week. I'm trying to be good.
Joke

Takeaways are a sore subject for me.. I live so far out in the sticks that no where will deliver, if I pick it up its cold by the time I get home (or rolling around the car) [emoji26]
I'm concerned, I love a delivery. But we're moving to the sticks... I'll cry if I can't get dominoes

Have u checked to see if your deliver worthy

Well had a takeaway curry after all that! Had onion bhaji, popadoms, onion chutney, chicken achari tikka, pilau rice and naan [emoji5]️ was so good but now stuffed. Forgot to get a photo coz I was too excited to eat it lol

I love getting a prawn puri all nice and greasy and tipping it into my plate and putting onion salad on top and the mint sauce thing over it all and basically face planting it as a starter..
Then a garlic chilli chicken masala coconut rice peshwari naan and mushroom bhaji omg I'm going to cry
In reality for dinner I had pasta broccoli in pesto sauce with turkey breast

Tried to upload a photo and its too big :mad: anyways I had chicken in okay sauce, crispy shredded beef egg fried rice and chips! I've just ate half a tub of ice cream and now I'm on to a bag of mini eggs! I need to stop eating!

Wow sounds so nice I can't wait for my pig out next weekend

Are you doing a certain diet or you just healthy eating?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456009993.776581.jpg

Tonight's stir fry - majorly healthy eating ATM and using rapeseed oil too [emoji56]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456009989.862912.jpg

Just trying to be a bit healthier but I can't help myself

I brought some salmon fillets from lidl the other day as they had them on offer and I've been saving them for tonight as a nice treat to do it soy and garlic and honey with broccoli and brown rice and I've been looking forward to it all day and I opened the pack and it was gone off. Fuming

Does anyone else here not like vegetables? I really want to start eating better but find it hard because i hate veg!

I do love vegetables
Have u tried making a soup with lots of diff veg and then blitzing it down and adding cream fraiche

Does anyone else here not like vegetables? I really want to start eating better but find it hard because i hate veg!
Cams have you tried cutting them into tiny cubes and mixing them with chilli mince or spag Bol ?

@CocoAllure @blossom no i haven't tried either of them but they're really good ideas i'll try them thanks!

I like broccoli, frozen peas, green beans, peas in a pod. I can eat cauliflower but only with cheese sauce. Red cabbage cooked but then I have to cover it in vinegar. Sweet corn either out of a tin or like the ones that are in a Chinese. I'm so so fussy I wish I liked more but some things it's not the taste it's the texture o don't like x

Latest posts

Back