What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
:) Don't know why, but I'm just sitting here thinking of the funniest/embarrassing things that have happened to me during my career as a Tech/Therapist. Can think of 2 that I hope would never happen again...

1. I sit on a foot stool to do pedicures. Somehow I slipped and fell off the stool whilst the client was in front of me for her pedicure. When I fell backwards, my legs were up in the air and all that!:irked:

2. The first bridal nails I did I was so nervous/excited that I was talking excessively whilst checking the client's nails. A bit of spit flew out of my mouth and landed on her finger:eek: I quickly wiped it off and apologise and nearly died at the same time.

Have you had any funny horror experiences?:)

2. The first bridal nails I did I was so nervous/excited that I was talking excessively whilst checking the client's nails. A bit of spit flew out of my mouth and landed on her finger:eek: I quickly wiped it off and apologise and nearly died at the same time.

Thats just made me laugh:lol:

God! Have we got to stick to 2? I've got zillions!!!!

I often fart when I'm doing no-hands massage techniques, its when I squat slightly, I just can't help it!!!! :eek:

another one was after doing a consultation to a very nervous lesbian who had come to have a treatment with her partner, I got her on the couch and went to adjust the towel and exposed her non-nippled breasts, we both just stared at them and then I quickly covered her up and carried on as if nothing had happened. :eek:

My nose has dripped and I've had to lick it to stop it falling on a client! Yuck! :eek:

I was on the patch to quit smoking... and it messed up my 'system'.
I was literally "full of s**t":o, hadn't gone in days.... FULL of noxious gasses.

Newbie client,and I had to keep leaving the room because I was TOXIC!
She and her sister were in stitches:lol:

I, however, was mortified.:o

Lmao @ all of your stories here, keep them coming .....

I often fart when I'm doing no-hands massage techniques, its when I squat slightly, I just can't help it!!!! :eek:

:eek:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is hilarious Ann, do any of your clients ever comment on the fact that you fart all the time?? I suppose it saves on essential oils, you make an aroma all of your own! :lol:

The most embarassing thing I have ever done was to trip over my Pedi stool and fall into the clients arms, shes a great client so we both had a laugh about it!

Then the other thing would be having to RUN to the loo mid treatment because all of a sudden a ****y belly came on and if I hadnt have gone.......well, I hate to think what wouldve happened! :eek:

LOL this is a grest thread.

Ive farted in college in front of a client. I sat down to give a consutation ( client was about 90 & well posh). Poped out a gooden and she was horrified:lol:. Appoligised and begged for her forgiveness. Every one in the college (Clients and fellow students) burst out laughing and I went as red as a lobster. Fellow students still rip the piss out of me lol. Oh well Better out than in xx

Last edited:
in your signature it says perperation. whats that?

I think its meant to say preparation. :)

today!

I havent done eyelash extensions (the up to a week long individual ones) in a while, and went a bit over the top with the glue , asked her to open her eyes and she could only half open them! like they had been sewn up! her bottom lashes had obviously got caught into the top ones...its def taught me to keep up to date with treatments!

another time a client had no big toe nail it was just sewn up skin but wanted me to paint the skin so it matched in with the others...not so embarrasing but was funny painting on a "square" we both had a giggle:green:

I was on the patch to quit smoking... and it messed up my 'system'.
I was literally "full of s**t":o, hadn't gone in days.... FULL of noxious gasses.

Newbie client,and I had to keep leaving the room because I was TOXIC!
She and her sister were in stitches:lol:

I, however, was mortified.:o

noxious gasses - you've put it so nicely! I'm always full of them!

This is a classic - really funny!
My friend told me lots of peeps fart in her yoga classes!:)

noxious gasses - you've put it so nicely! I'm always full of them!

No, seriously, WASN'T NICE AT ALL!!!:o hahahaha

You would have sworn something had crawled up me bum, and died up there.
I couldn't stand to be in the same room as myself, and hubby kept calling me "Animal!":lol:

My nose has dripped and I've had to lick it to stop it falling on a client! Yuck! :eek:

phew i thought i was the only one to have done this.... xx

OMG! what a funny thread! and I knew farting would be in here somewhere! lmao!!

Oh!!! I couldnt have done that. Would have had to let it drop on her and tell her I had a leak in my roof!! You have got zillions, LMAO!

Should it be preparation??

another one was after doing a consultation to a very nervous lesbian who had come to have a treatment with her partner, I got her on the couch and went to adjust the towel and exposed her non-nippled breasts, we both just stared at them and then I quickly covered her up and carried on as if nothing had happened. :eek:

Am I missing something? Why did she have no nipples?

Lol @ Marioned

Latest posts

Back