What's your business called?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylist91

Reaction score
Hi just wondered what everyone's business is called ???
Mines called hair vision xx

Miss Jules Beauty - I used to be called Gorgeous Tips when I was just doing nail and mobile x

I'm opening my salon in 2 weeks today eeekk :) my salon is called Bella Capelli xxxx

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Locks Of Love - I just do hair extensions :) xx

Lipstick Kisses - mum used to laugh because you could always tell which was my glass because I'd leave a little lipstick mark lol
I do nails, make up, tans and waxing =)

I'm trying to get a name I like Secret Extensions. X

Miss Jules Beauty - I used to be called Gorgeous Tips when I was just doing nail and mobile x

Mines Miss Lucy's Nails lol! Good job were no where near each other hehe x

I used to be Cute-Ickles when I first started out, I needed a name quickly and my daughter (#1) said it and I thought why not, its got the nail type name in there.

But I'm looking for lash courses - been shown clusters in college but would like to know individual too, and I'm thinking of waxing too so had a rethink.. One of my children (#3) is nicked named Bo and my weeny (#4) said "mummy we should all just be Bo" - #3 was having nails and lashes done and looking very gorgeous... So Be-Beau was born :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

My salon is called Indulgence nails and beauty.:biggrin:

Mines Pink Glitter, at the moment I only do nails, but I'm hoping to add waxing or lashes later on :)

Mine is Polished nails.beauty x

Conquest Beauty & Holistics 😁
X

Elaine Armani Hair Extensions - going to change it a soon as i start doing beauty treatments :D

I used to be Cute-Ickles when I first started out, I needed a name quickly and my daughter (#1) said it and I thought why not, its got the nail type name in there.

But I'm looking for lash courses - been shown clusters in college but would like to know individual too, and I'm thinking of waxing too so had a rethink.. One of my children (#3) is nicked named Bo and my weeny (#4) said "mummy we should all just be Bo" - #3 was having nails and lashes done and looking very gorgeous... So Be-Beau was born :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

That's cool :)
There is a place 2 secs from my house that is called Le Beau

Mine is 'Lioness Paws' :)

Mine is Xquisite, Nails & Beauty

Mine is going to be Golden serenity, what do you think? will be doing mobile spray tanning and nails, then will pos be adding other treatments like massage, waxing, tinting, make up. Xx

I'm self employed working in a salon. So there's the salon name and then I've got my little name but I don't know if its not a bit risqué?! Haha
"Get Nail'd" ??
What do you guys think?
Xx

Mine's Blissful Thinking, Mobile Massage and Beauty. Love 'Get Nail'd' btw ;)

Latest posts

Back