Where are you going on holiday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw thank you soo much :)
Ill pass on the info. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh wow, so envious of baby chops going to lake como!
Yes, pinkbunny28 it looks amazing! Heard it's amazing for honeymoons! Show him pictures and I'm sure he'll change his mind about the plane! :p

I've booked to go to Cyprus for 2 weeks Aug -sept so I can finalise wedding plans as getting married there next June (will be here before I know it and panicking does not help)

Now just to get Mr to book his time off from work so I don't have to do everything by myself >. <

so far have provisionally booked venue, church, found florist and cake shop, partially done transport, my cousin and his friends are doing music, video and photos booked, dress is looking like I'm never going to find one lol and men's clothes are not my problem - they will probably all end up in jeans!! I'm hopingto have done everything by Christmas so I can just relax after that :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Everything is up in the air with no firm plans for anything now. This year we were going to be strict and plan for an extended break in Australia, but then were asked if we would rehome a dog and we did, so a big long trip went out of the window. I wasn't bothered.
So we go back to default of normal holidays and short breaks, but now our boy may have a condition that may need an op so we didn't go on our first break at the end of March as he was meant to come with us and enjoy the beach every day. I can't book a holiday in May yet because we don't know what's happening with him.

The only thing I'm sure of is that we are definitely going to London in September for a short break that also incorporates Olympia. But I'm happy as like Laura I live minutes from our beaches and it's really beautiful here. :biggrin:

I've spent years traveling the world, mainly for work and there are not many countries that I haven't been to but in the end It became a novelty to spend time at home. Where most people become excited about holidays and restaurants my heart used to sink with the thought of it. I thought I'd get over it once I left the job last may and really enjoy myself again. It's still not to be. Just returned from a cruise and after the third day I just wanted to get off it and get home as quickly as possible.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back