Where are you going on holiday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my OH went to Australia for all of feb but if we have the money we are on about going to Portugal with my mum and his little lad or somewhere along those lines or me and my mates are going on a spa weekend just to chill out x

It's exactly 366 days today until We go on a trip of a lifetime to

Kuala Lumpur
Sydney
Cairns
Fiji
And Dubai on the way home

We can't wait it's my hubby 30th bday present and has been booked since last July !

I've managed to persuade him we need a holiday this year aswell so will be going sonewhere in sept for some cheap sunshine 🌞🌴

We're going to sharm bit disappointed as Cairo is off limits so gutted I can't see the pyramids .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeh the pyramids are the only thing I haven't seen! Take a trip to Luxor tho! Well worth it!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

It's exactly 366 days today until We go on a trip of a lifetime to

Kuala Lumpur
Sydney
Cairns
Fiji
And Dubai on the way home

We can't wait it's my hubby 30th bday present and has been booked since last July !

I've managed to persuade him we need a holiday this year aswell so will be going sonewhere in sept for some cheap sunshine 🌞🌴

Oh I loved KL, they have an indoor theme park, so amazing. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

No holiday for me this year, have to buy a house. OH said maybe Nov depending on house and if we save enough nectar points boo I hate being sensible. X

Your holidays all sound fabulous! Enjoy your time away folks!

We're not going away this year but living five minutes from the beach I don't mind :) I think I get more stressed going on holiday trying to motivate my husband to pack his bloody suitcase! Always leaves it until the night before and then always complains that his clothes are still in the wash basket. .. I might add a) he's been told to do it earlier so this doesn't happen and b) he does all the clothes washing in the house. . . the muppet!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Going to Rhodes, as a couple of others are, in September though- too long to wait!! Can't wait and never been before, paid more than we normally do so hoping it's worth it!! Haha

Going to Rhodes, as a couple of others are, in September though- too long to wait!! Can't wait and never been before, paid more than we normally do so hoping it's worth it!! Haha

Any questions about Rhodes just inbox me. I've repped more or less the whole island and lived there for a few years x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

For the past 2 years I've been going to Cyprus for 3 weeks in August with my fiancé and his parents (they are greek cypriot so go there every year).
Its absolutely beautiful there I love love love it <3.

This year my otherhalf couldn't get the right time off work :( so no Cyprus for us !

But we're looking at affordable holidays to Italy, so hopefully we find a good deal as being a student I can't really splash the cash :').

Also going to Blackpool for 5days next week as an early anniversary break :) Can't wait haven't been there since I was little xx

I'm going to Rarotonga in July/August! It's a little island in the Cook Islands in the Pacific.
if you search it on google images it seriously looks like paradise!
Anyone else been? Tips on what to do/where to go? :)
It's so far from the UK and would mean connecting flights etc so we're going on our way home from New Zealand! :)

Lottiemayy, you are SO lucky!!

I love Rarotonga. We went there for two weeks to finish off our trip around the world and like you, we flew there from New Zealand. Looks like paradise, feels like paradise. I really hope that you can just sit on the beach or by the pool and grasp the fact that you are in the middle of a fantastically huge ocean, miles and miles away from anything. Bliss!

We stayed in a villa, bungalow in the Muri Lagoon. We swam in the pool because it was cooler than the sea. Food was fabulous, fresh coconut (careful with this :) ) pineapple, it never tasted so good. Loved all the exotic food there.
We hired a car for the day (had two little ones with us otherwise we'd have walked) which was an experience. My husband had to have his photo taken to buy a driving licence for the island in order to rent a car. The licence was obviously just to squeeze a bit more money out of the tourists ($10) but it was funny. We went snorkelling, glass bottom boat, and a native evening on the lagoon island which was great fun. Lots of places to eat out.
And the people were SO friendly. I would definitely go again.

Oh, and keep a look out for the crabs that live in the holes. We had seen the holes in the grass outside our villa and couldn't work out what was living in them. My son said that he had seen a crab, but we thought it was just his 4 year olds imagination running away with him. No, there were crabs living in the burrowed holes, it was so funny to watch them.

Have a fabulous time x

Your holidays all sound fabulous! Enjoy your time away folks!

We're not going away this year but living five minutes from the beach I don't mind :) I think I get more stressed going on holiday trying to motivate my husband to pack his bloody suitcase! Always leaves it until the night before and then always complains that his clothes are still in the wash basket. .. I might add a) he's been told to do it earlier so this doesn't happen and b) he does all the clothes washing in the house. . . the muppet!

My OH does this and last year we got to Cyprus and he had no shorts lol he had to go shopping for some all he could find was floral swim shorts. You can bet he gas not learned his lesson lol

All these holidays sound amazing! I've got Poland booked for June. Really want to go and visit auschwitz and the salt mines.

My bf is Greek Cypriot so we go to visit his family once a year (not really a 'holiday')

I go away with my mum every year in September - she's very boring, will only really travel to Spain, canaries. So I was over the moon when I convinced her to go to Mexico. Its some where I've always wanted to visit. You can imagine my face when I found out it was hurricane season &#128557;&#128557;&#128557;

We are taking the children to Disneyland at Christmas :)

I am off to salou in a little over three weeks and I can't wait for the break :). Hope you all enjoy your holidays. :)

Iv got tenerife in 3 weeks for a family holiday with my sister and her OH then in September Hong Kong then on Thailand to visit more family ( my aunt and uncle own a few bars in pattaya and koh Samui ) with my OH, can't wait x

I'm off back to Rhodes at the end of May. AGAIN.
Been going since I was 6 so 27 years! I lived there for 3 years.
I go to Pefkos in the south of the island which is right next to lindos.
Can't wait to see my god children and my best friend. :)

Im going there next June for my sis wedding! Anyone know somewhere good for kids and close by. I cant rem if it Pedkos or Lindos.

Apart frm that im off to Flamingo land for a few days in May then Egypt in Oct :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Im going there next June for my sis wedding!

Ooooh where is the wedding? My best friend is one of the top coordinators on the island. I used to be one 2 if you ever need advice x

Ooooh where is the wedding? My best friend is one of the top coordinators on the island. I used to be one 2 if you ever need advice x

The ceremony is booked for outside St Pauls :-/ ? and I think she is planning on going over in Oct to have a look at three places for the reception.

The ceremony is booked for outside St Pauls :-/ ? and I think she is planning on going over in Oct to have a look at three places for the reception.

Ah St. Paul's is beautiful!! Tell her to add friends of perkos on fb or go on the forum www.friendsofpefkos.com
If she needs any advice I know the place inside out and have lots of contacts
I'm madvixta on the forum and Vicki Coyne on fb x

Latest posts

Back