Where Can I buy Nail Art Paint??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Just looking to but a few pots of nail art paint for hand painted painting on my own nails, as Im not qualified as yet, any ideas where I can buy some from?? Or which is the best type etc etc

ey up!;)
Nailorder (0800 9522335)do assorted paint pots & brushes, as do NSI.

Hi there

We recently changed all our nail art brushes to sable & have 2 sets of brushes. 1 set for acrylic paints[waterbased] & the other for enamel if used..
The sable brushes have really made a difference....Even to my lil ol efforts...

HtH
Merry Xmas Everyone
XX J XX

get yourself up to hobbycraft luv. they have acrylic craft paints at 99p each, also they usually do a mini selection pack for 3.99. the craft paints are ideal and last ages.

angel fingers said:
get yourself up to hobbycraft luv. they have acrylic craft paints at 99p each, also they usually do a mini selection pack for 3.99. the craft paints are ideal and last ages.
Thanks for that, yeah its just down the road, so its called acrylic craft paint, excellent. Love that place anyway all things that glitter etc Im like a magpie, I insist its for my daughter thought!!! I was using as paint some kids poster paints it does work but does wear off quite quick, but was ok for a few days!!! lol what am I like!!
thanks everyone for the response

angel fingers said:
Thanks for that, yeah its just down the road, so its called acrylic craft paint, excellent. Love that place anyway all things that glitter etc Im like a magpie, I insist its for my daughter thought!!! I was using as paint some kids poster paints it does work but does wear off quite quick, but was ok for a few days!!! lol what am I like!!
thanks everyone for the response

Just got some acrylic paint from Hobbycraft its ace!!! Trouble is I bought quite a few!! lol, decisions, decisions!!! Tried it out on a few tips its great. Have to post some designs after xmas!! just please bear in mind Im still learning!!

bloody hell i just paid £4 a pot from nailtopia doh!!!!

Any craft or art shop i bought mine from crosses 99p.and they last for ages.

michelle g said:
Any craft or art shop i bought mine from crosses 99p.and they last for ages.
hello all.
I went to willco and bought two eight packs of poster paints, one plain and one metalic. unfortunatly while I get lots of people saying how much they love my nail board I still end up doing bl***y flicks and mostly in pink and silver!:grr:

From Hobbycraft It Is Called Anitas All Purpose Acrylic Craft Paint, It Comes In Loads Of Colours From Pastels To Metallics And For The £1.50 Or Around That Price For A 59ml Bottle Its Great. It Doesnt Smudge And Dries Great, Apose To The Poster Paint!! Ha Ha I Was Using Before!! But As I Only Do My Own Nails It Wasnt Too Bad, But This Stuff Is Fab.

Latest posts

Back