Where can I get mylar flakes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
I saw some fab nails at the Le Chat stand at Earl's Court, using Mylar flakes. I've seen them on the LeChat site and also the Young Nails site, but I wanted a wider range of colours, if poss.
Does anyone have any other suppliers for mylar/holographic flakes? They looked so pretty at Earl's Court, I'd love to give it a shot.

Young nails do loads of colours the green ones are beautiful.

Young Nails have 7 different colours, what colour are you after?

bimbogeri said:
I saw some fab nails at the Le Chat stand at Earl's Court, using Mylar flakes. I've seen them on the LeChat site and also the Young Nails site, but I wanted a wider range of colours, if poss.
Does anyone have any other suppliers for mylar/holographic flakes? They looked so pretty at Earl's Court, I'd love to give it a shot.

Sorry this is a little off thread but......
I was asking about LeChat gels a little while ago, I was interested in the colour change gel, did you see it? What did you think?

http://thenailexperts.com/

they have opal glitter, under the glamour color products. they've 9 colors and i think it's the same thing as icy mylar. i just ordered the white, so if it's not, i'll let you know!

Yep its young nails and they do all the colurs for about £10 very reasonable

Have you tried suey's shop?? She has some really fab stuff and its really well priced.

atyourfingertips.org.uk

Latest posts

Back