Where can I get small C+E wax heater?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am going mobile soon and I want to use the C+E waxing roller kit (seems best, most hygenic and most popular and frankly I ama sheep and follow the flock!) but i was wondering how everyone heated it? I have only seem huge great but spa/salon heater things but I am assuming they must make small er ones although I can't find them! Can anyone help? I have looked at Beauty express but really that is the only website I know about although I have heard talk of Ellisons(?) is that right? Does anyone know the address? Thank you in advance! Lx

Hi Try HOF they do Clean & Easy.

Thanks chaps I'll try all of them! Does C+E have its own web site do you know?

As far as I am aware, the small heater doesn't contain the leg wax cartridges, only bikini and facial. I would imagine it would take an age to wax a whole leg with only a bikini cartridge!

It might be worth considering the larger heater.

Or if your a bit space concious Hive to a 3 roller heater.

I see no point in the small clean and easy as to my mind its best for legs and large areas.

Perhaps I will investigate the Hive one then! Especially if the C+E doesn't hold the leg waxing cartridge! Does anyone els think that is abit odd? Why would you not have a heater that heats one of each size for ppl who are mobile? It seems that they are missing out there! Lol! Thanks for your ideas! I love having so many ppl to advise me! Lol Lx:hug:

The large one is fine for mobile.

Latest posts

Back