Confused how roller waxing works?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty28

Reaction score
Hi, I want to purchase a roller wax system but im confused on how they work and which one to get. I am mobile that's why I would like to use one.

There are single handheld heaters and multi chamber, which is best if your mobile? don't want another big thing to carry about.

Im looking for one that I can use different types of waxes in and different size heads so I can use it for eyebrows.

Im not quite sure on how they work I think that's the problem why im confused. Do you take the cartridges out of the heater to use? I assume you must do if using a multi chamber heater. But the handheld ones I have read say to leave the cartridge inside when using. Is it the heater unit that has the heads on? or the cartridges?

I would also like one that can do more than just one are at a time.

Im looking at the salon system roller heater and the clean and easy heater which is different cause it holds more than one cartridge. Can you use a small roller head with the salon system? I can only find large ones online.

Can anyone recommended a roller wax system based on what I have said?

Thanks x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back