Where the heck are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Well, the answer can be found by going to our new GeekMap.

GeekMap is a beta program using GoogleMap to allow us to 'pin' our members locations. Kind of cool go check it out.

BTW: A couple helpful pointers.
  • It can take awhile to load up. In fact, Im not 100% sure it will take all of us - hence the reason its a test!
  • Once you set your position, you will most likely need to shut down your browser and re-load it in order to see your pin.
  • Dont forget your little message when you pin your locale.
  • For gods sake, dont try to pin your exact house (though tempting as it may be). You should never release private details like that on the web. Me? I pinned it down by my local pub (lord knows why, Ive been there twice in 8 years!).

nJoy

i just was checking it out.... i couldnt add me.... did i do something wrong???

mind you... knowing me its prob on there abt 4 times by now,.,...lol

Jess
xox

I found were i was and it didnt work..!!

Both of you guys are actually on there so it must have worked!

oh dear, another thing to keep me from doin any work!

The Nail Geek said:
Both of you guys are actually on there so it must have worked!

lol... i just noticed i can zoom in.... so i havent a clue where i am.... prob nt in crawley....lol

It said ?I followed and invalid link and to inform the administrator! I am so stupid when it comes to modern technology!! LOL!
Have I broke it?

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

thats what i got too

Wierd!! :irked:
Maybe my pc just doesn't like it, it came up with something about a privacy policy or some deep junk like that! LOL!

Tilly Ann said:
It said ?I followed and invalid link and to inform the administrator! I am so stupid when it comes to modern technology!! LOL!
Have I broke it?

me too

i just tried to put in my salon addy..... well near enuff location and it wouldnt let me update it :rolleyes:

It said invalid report thing on mine too, But it as worked.
Sam how is it your location is in the middle of nowhere?

Are you calling Leeds middle of nowhere?!?

BTW: I fixed the invalid problem.

Note that it caches the results so your not generally seeing the latest updates. Right now I think theres about 10 on there (not bad for just putting the link up!)

The Nail Geek said:
Are you calling Leeds middle of nowhere?!?

BTW: I fixed the invalid problem.

Note that it caches the results so your not generally seeing the latest updates. Right now I think theres about 10 on there (not bad for just putting the link up!)

Lmao no not Leeds its just when I zoom in on your it doesnt even give street names just a grey barren patch lol

can anyone see mine? cos i can't, i can only see you Sam

Yaya!!! I'm there!! My slogan is pants though cos I didn't know what to put lol!

Yeh!! Check me out I am the furthest North Geek!!!
KxXx

nemotail said:
Yeh!! Check me out I am the furthest North Geek!!!
KxXx

omg,,.,. you are north!

im on there now ayayayayay

Jess
xox

HOW COOL!!!

Well done Mr Geek, nice to see where peeps are. xx:green:

pft!!! i wanted to write

"Katelisa can be found in these parts wandering the streets in her pants"

But it only lets u have 33 characters lol.

super dooper

so many geeks in one area lol

great to see where we all are

Latest posts

Back