Where to buy Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittens

Reaction score
Hi...I'm a new self employed Beauty Therapist and I keep being asked if I use Dermalogica, which I don't. Does anyone know the best place to buy Dermalogica and which products are the best to stock, as there just seem to be soooo many.
Any advice appreciated, thanks :)

You would need to phone dermalogica direct to stock it. As if you buy it from someone else and dermalogica find you stocking there product, the salon you brought from would get there account closed down as all products are coded the salon. ALso you would need traing on there products.

Kirsty

You need to have all the products to use professionally as they are problem specific. They have payment plans available for opening orders.
Incidentally, nobody but Dermalogica is allowed to sell the prof products. We only sell the retail line. Anybody in t'internet flogging it is suspect and it could well be fake.

there minimum order is pretty hefty as well im sure it's over £2000

Interesting your name is L Drake......:)

Which skincare range do you currently use ? Regardless of brand you should be stocking all of the professional products not just a few random ones as you won't be able to effectively treat your client.

As advised above you will need to contact Dermalogica direct to open an account and I think you need a minimum of NVQ II or equivalant to train with them.

there minimum order is pretty hefty as well im sure it's over £2000

£2000 is actually pretty good for an opening order of a major skincare company. Some of the big names are 5k plus and then some.

£2000 is actually pretty good for an opening order of a major skincare company. Some of the big names are 5k plus and then some.

£2,000 is a very reasonable start-up, as Bombini says many of the big brand names are a lot more - my Decleor one was over £6,000. In the grand scheme of things it's a very small investment for what you get out of working with professional brands.

Latest posts

Back