Where to buy facial consultation card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nila

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Can you recommend where I can buy consultation card for facial treatment?
The ones that Beauty Express sell are so simple with no details.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Do the brand you use do their own? That way you can use to recommend home care and it's all relevant to the treatment X

Do the brand you use do their own? That way you can use to recommend home care and it's all relevant to the treatment X

Thanks for your reply. I haven't decided about the brand yet. I'm looking for a good natural and organic skincare, but I haven't seen any skincare company selling consultation cards. They just sell products. X

Last edited:
I'd say it's worth waiting until you decide on the brand in that case... I think all of the ones I've used have recommended using their own cards/paper sheets as it is tailored to the products and gives a more thorough consultation. I agree so many are just so vague. I currently use Eve Taylor and they sent me a pad of their skincare consultation sheets with my opening order. I'm pretty sure most brands would do the same if they have them, it's always worth asking when researching what products you are going to choose X

Alternatively, could you make your own so they include everything you need in them? X

Oh that's a good idea! I suppose it doesn't have to be cards, we can give them a printed form on a paper to fill.
Thanks for that.
My biggest dilemma at the moment is finding the right product. I have been searching for ages, I feel like my brain is hurting... xx

Oh that's a good idea! I suppose it doesn't have to be cards, we can give them a printed form on a paper to fill.
Thanks for that.
My biggest dilemma at the moment is finding the right product. I have been searching for ages, I feel like my brain is hurting... xx

Have you looked at Eve Taylor, as Beauty belle19 mentioned? Definitely worth considering and they provide everything you need. (Although I'm yet to find a record card box big enough to hold their record cards! )

Hi everyone,
Can you recommend where I can buy consultation card for facial treatment?
The ones that Beauty Express sell are so simple with no details.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Try eyeluvlashes.com

Have you looked at Eve Taylor, as Beauty belle19 mentioned? Definitely worth considering and they provide everything you need. (Although I'm yet to find a record card box big enough to hold their record cards! )
Thanks for your reply but I don't think eve taylor sell their cards without their products.

Thanks for your reply but I don't think eve taylor sell their cards without their products.

No, you're right they won't, but you mentioned you were looking for a good skincare brand and Eve Taylor are a well- loved brand by many, many geeks on here - and they also happen to do detailed record cards too, so could tick both boxes :)

No, you're right they won't, but you mentioned you were looking for a good skincare brand and Eve Taylor are a well- loved brand by many, many geeks on here - and they also happen to do detailed record cards too, so could tick both boxes :)
I know everyone loves Eve Taylor here, but they are not 100% natural and organic. I want something completely safe with no chemicals or synthetic ingredients. We are exposed to so many chemicals nowadays, I don't want to add to that. I feel responsible as I know what chemicals are doing to people's health especially mental health. X

Last edited:
Are you still looking for just consultation cards? pm me

Hi neals yard remedies do small consultation forms you can buy and then you can keep the carbon copy so least you have info what you discussed giving the client the top copy.

Latest posts

Back