where to buy nail supplies ? x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amy_day91

Reaction score
hi everyone im new to this site so i hope i get this right. well anywho my question is where do you buy your nail supplies ( by this i mean acrylic gel and nail art ) as i am staring to find it anoying buying from all different sellers on ebay. well i hope you can help thanks amy x

Many Technicians will purchase from the company they trained with or from a warehouse.

Only trained and insured technicians can buy from these sources, i seriously don't recommend buying from ebay as 1) you never know what you are buying and 2) because you are not allowed to post monomer

Who did you train with hun ?

i kinda taught myself dont know with training school to go with any recomendation kindly excepted x

As luck would have it you have a CND Educator on your doorstep in London, a guy called Ketan Petal who is fab! Call Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 and they can advise you on the details.

As has already been explained you really do need to have training before you start doing nails, there's so much to learn and so much damage you can inflict when you don't understand what you're doing...... As you obviously have a desire for nails it makes sense to get yourself trained.

Hth's

Latest posts

Back