Where to go from here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftygrrl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading alot of posts regarding what nail courses to go on and have decided to either go with CND or EzFlow. I live in Durham so Newcastle is the nearest place to go and study for me. I have however e-mailed both trainers a few times and not heard anything back :S Im now thinking have the websites got up to date e-mails as I have used both the web enquiry forms and the proper e-mail addresses. I also contacted my local college about the evening courses they run but unfortunately they said I would have to do the manicure and pedicure course before I even get to go on the acrylic course, so in total it would be about a year to do and nearly a grand to pay for, which I just cant do. I would rather do a course which includes both but feel abit lost as to what I should do since I havent heard anything :/

Sorry to ramble, I hope this makes sense, and if anyone has any info or email addresses for either I would really appreciate the help, thanks! :)

For CND call Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060. They will have all up to date info and dates. I'm not sure about the EzFlow info.

Ahh thanks so much for the number, Ill give them a ring :)

Latest posts

Back